Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Mansu123

Mansu123 New IL'ite

Hi,

Me and my husband have been married for more than 5 years and we are trying for a baby for past 2 years. We have not been successful so far. Can you please have a look at our horoscopes and let us know when we will have a child? Also how many children will we have and will it be a boy or girl? Are there any pariharams we can do?

Thanks a lot for your advice.

DOB: 22/06/1981, 08:03 AM
    Natchathiram: Avittam
    Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka

My Husband:
    DOB: 31/05/1978 , 08:33 AM
    Natchathiram: Uttarabhadra
    Place of birth: Guntur, AP

Thanks,

2. srith

srith Gold IL'ite

thank you so much for your kind reply sir

3. pursuingCMA

pursuingCMA New IL'ite

Hi pragaspathyji,

Thank you very much Pragaspathyji for your predictions. We try to fix my bro's marriage before 3rd August, 2012.
    Can you predict my sister's job positions in her chart? she is trying to go abroad too. Does it possible in her chart?

My sister's birth details:
    DOB: November 9th, 1986
    Place of birth: Madurai
    Time of birth: 8.25am.

Thanks in advance.

4. mohanamaniam77

mohanamaniam77 New IL'ite

My details as below:

1) Date of Birth -04/12/1977
    2) Time of Birth-6.15am
    3) Place of Birth-Banting-Selangor-Malaysia

My husband detail as below:-

1) Date of Birth -26/01/1977
    2) Time of Birth-12.32pm
    3) Place of Birth-Banting-Selangor-Malaysia

We have married on 01/06/2006.

Both of us successfully completed our study with degree level but not working in the study field. Whatever we try not successfully and our life is not peacefully. Currently both of us working .My husband work as civil servant and Im in private sector. Is there any improvement in future according to our birth chart.
    I have lost a baby boy day 45 after waiting more than 3 years and now I blessed with a
    baby girl with 11 month old. My daughter birthday on 01/08/2011 @ 12.56pm .
    Since we planning a trip to india, pls advise us on our chart and also advise if the any parigaram can be done to soften the situation.

5. Sanjithra

Sanjithra Bronze IL'ite

Sir,

I am expecting your esteemed suggestions and predictions. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Sanjithra

6. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir

I would request if you could predict for me. I am currently under heavy stress because of financial conditions & home front. Because of this my mind is constantly at unrest & so I end up doing anything productive. Please help me how & when will both these situations change.

1) Date of Birth: 1st January 1982
    2) Time of Birth: 21.58
    3) Place of Birth: Mumbai

Thanks in advance

7. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

[​IMG] Originally Posted by coolrdr [​IMG]
    Dear sir
    i gave my details ....my husband is in abroad, studing there....after marriage we lived only for few days...waiting for him...no misunderstandings btwn us.... but small small issues frm inlaws and frm him becos of this distance ill come between us...i want to knw wen i ill join my husband....
    DOB : 07/02/1985
    TOB : 6.45pm
    place :Nammakkal
    star:simmha,pooram

My Husband's Details are

DOB : 14/08/1981
    TOB: 3.05am(Friday early mrng)
    place:pondicherry
    star:maharam,uthradam

Dear Mrs. Coolrdr,

Please repost ur request by confirming whether the time of your birth is AM or PM

Regards.

Dear sir
    its eveningtime 6.45PM

Dear Mrs. Cooldr,

According to the transit planets, the period from 03rd August, 2012 to October, 2014 is favourable for foreign trip. As per the dasa period, the period between 21.12.2012 and 09.12.2013 may give this chance and further the period between 20.05.2013 ad 12.07.2013 is much supportive according to your running dasa and also the favourable transit Saturn.

regards.

sir,
    thanks for your great prediction....after oneyear i got this kind of positive news frm u....iam currently wit my parents ,sir last week some misunderstandings came btwn us and also wit my fil and mil...and we both me n my husband, stopped mails, phonecalls all the conversations btwn us....the situation become worst.... there is no possibilities to apply anyother visa for me....his education period is upto december... now itself situation is worst.... witout any contact wit him worring a lot sir....
    sir can u say the exact month when i ill join him...wen this misunderstanding ill get solve.... i hav to do any pooja or pariharam?

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Pallavika,

In the near future, the chances for conceiving is good from 03rd August, 2012 to May, 2013. Pray the Lord of Your choice.

regards.

1 person likes this.
  9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. 1982,

I find that I have given some replies, for the reqeusts made by you. Please repost the replies given by me so that I can try to send the reply.

regards.

10. Pragaspathy