1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bas Ek Pal Movie Review

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chatter, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

This week's release Bas Ek Pal has good movie review in newspapers and on TV channels like Aaj Tak, NDTV, Zoom, Set Max, Times Now etc. I heard actor Sanjay Suri did brilliant acting and Juhi Chawla and Urmila Matondkar are no less. The story of 5 characters with their changing lives is shown intelligently. Any reviews on this?

2. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Bas Ek Pal

I did not see the movie but have read the story review. Yes, this is a story of 5 Characters including Sanjay Suri and Juhi chawla. These two fine actors have given good movies together like Jhankar Beats, My Brother Nikhil (which was based on subject of AIDS) and now Bas Ek Pal. This should be a good movie. I like Jimmy Shergil too in his cute looking role.

3. joyful

joyful New IL'ite

be your own self

Julie

Thank you for the information. I have always liked yellow and blue and orange and especially black. so I am a bit confused about it. To me black is bewitching, enticing, hidden laughter and yellow shows a mellow vibrance, while I just love white, for a pure and quite joy.

I would love to know how each one of you interpret colours personally. Right now I am all green with nature around me.

life is fun
    joyful:wave :p :clap