Ever get bored with your job?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Rashmita, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Rashmita

Rashmita New IL'ite

Do you ever get bored with your job? Is it because of what you're doing, or because of your working emvironment? Do you prefer a more stable job, or something exciting, where you always confront new things? Do you change your job quickly if you get bored? :drool
    I'm asking because I had a talk one of these days with a very good friend of mine, who was saying that after a period (around a year usually) he gets bored of his job, and quits... Even if he has a good salary, even if he's working in mass-media (and you know things aren't that boring in this domain!), he still gets bored easily :idea

2. KiranUs

KiranUs New IL'ite

Until now i didn't get bored :)
    I like my job and i don't think i would get bored to soon.
    I meet new people every day and i like that.
    Even if i got bored someday, i think after all this time i have worked in this area i would wait for the feeling to pass :D It would be a pity to quit, afterall i got used to it and i may advance someday ..

3. Rakshana

Rakshana New IL'ite

There are times I feel like I hit a plateau. In such cases I might try a small vacation or just re-think my duties and how I can do my job. Maybe come up with something new that would help me see it as I did before. In a way it's a normal feeling to get bored, but it shouldn't be something long term.