Restaurants in Kanpur

Discussion in 'Uttar Pradesh' started by rohini20, Jun 4, 2010.

1. rohini20

rohini20 New IL'ite

Can anyone help me to find restaurants available in Shyam nagar in Kanpur? Please share it here.

2. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I must tell you about a good Chinese restaurants in Kanpur. It is called Chung Fa. It is located at 94B, The Mall, Canal Road, Kanpur-1.
    Ihave eaten chinese food in good restaurants in NCR area i.e. Gurgaon and Delhi. The chinese food served at Chung Fa closely matches the food in the best restaurants in Delhi and Gurgaon. I liked their Kamchee salad the best. What is more I am going back soon.

3. mallika22

mallika22 New IL'ite

Hi
    I can suggest the following two restaurants. They are both located at The Mall, Kanpur.
    Mehak Restaurant
    Landmark, 10, The Mall, Kanpur.
    Orient
    Landmark,10, the Mall, Kanpur. Ph 0512-2305305

The two restaurants serve very good food. We arrange to have our kitty parties there.
    Happy Dining

4. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Whenever I visit Kanpur, I try and have a meal at Kwality restaurant. It is my favourite Kanpur restaurant. It is centrally located at the Mall Road in Kanpur. There is something old- world-like about the restaurant. My favourite dish there is the butter chicken.
    I believe that a visit to Kanpur is incomplete with out a visit to Kwality Restaurant.

5. HarleenSethi

HarleenSethi New IL'ite

Hi
    Let me also chip in. My sister stays in Lucknow. Whenever I visit her, she takes me out to eat. Here are two restaurants which I particularly like.
    Swati Restaurant
    7/198 Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur -2. Ph 0512 221 4685
    Sarovar Restaurant
    3A, Sarvodya Nagar -1, Kanpur. Ph 0512 221 7126
    These 2 restaurants serve quality food and I love the ambience.

6. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rohini
    Have you ever tried having a meal at a restaurant with a quirky name. I always look out for restaurants with quirky names. It is hat ke stuff you know.
    Kanpur too has such restaurants. How about butter chicken at TRAFFIC JAM RESTAURANT. Well, it is located at Gumti no 5, Kanpur, UP. Phone no 080 0933 8833
    Another interesting jungle book restaurant is the Mowgli Restaurant. It is located at Arya Nagar, Kanpur. Ph 09935440640.

7. SejalParikh

SejalParikh New IL'ite

Hi Ilites
    Thank you for all the information.