Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Mandir

Mandir Silver IL'ite

I am really new to this site. I was searching for the site where I can help the people in needy, with my past experiences and suggest, guide them in difficulty in my free time. Hence I joined here. I think this site has good members, to share my views & can interact with them when I am really confused. Hope that seniors may help & guide, suggest me when I am in need.

1 person likes this.
  2. Ritu80

Ritu80 New IL'ite

Hello to all you lovely ladies, I am RITU rao and have just joined the group. I am an entreprenuer and a mother to 1.8yr old son. I am here with the intention to interact and make new friends. I love listening to music and dancing. I am a big lover of arts n crafts. In my spare time I try to pursue my hobbies.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  3. BigAlittleaMom

BigAlittleaMom New IL'ite

Hi everybody!

I am a brand new member (just became one a few minutes ago!). I stay in the US and also just started blogging! All this is new to me but I felt a needed to a place to record my kids' education and some really interesting things that I found online.
    If you are concerned about having your kids do a bit of extra at home apart from their school work, do visit and let me know what you think!

I look forward to participating in the forums and learning a lot from all of you!:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
  4. AwesomeMe

AwesomeMe New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

I am Madhu... I have been reading few threads on Indusladies and it feels good see some of the real helpful responses/suggestions... Hope I can take some, follow some and share some :)

Best Wishes,
    Madhu

1 person likes this.
  5. geethamd

geethamd New IL'ite

hi all how are you ? im very new to this site.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
  6. deepajayaraman

deepajayaraman Junior IL'ite

Hi

I am Deepa, Just now joined as a member :)

Glad to be in this online community sperading cheers across many women :)

1 person likes this.
  7. manonmission

manonmission New IL'ite

Hello everybody,

Before giving my intro, I have to ponder for while- Am I doing the right thing ? Giving my intro in a Ladies compartment ( Thank God its just a website; what would have happened me if by mistake I happen to get into a Ladies bogey in Mumbai suburban train......).
    pl take no offense, I am not that type of person. I respect ladies very much.Still I beg your pardon.

In real life you just can not ask a lady how she thinks about a certain issues. Thanks to internet...this can safely done here. To come to the point-I am here to know how women think of spirituality. I have recently started exploring my spiritual side and its really gives you such a high beyond imagination. Ever since I got on this path I donot feel like hurting anybody. I keep reminding myself that we are just the part on whole and that whole is God.
    Many think of shunning the world to embrace spirituality but some saints suggest to have a balance between material and spiritual side of life and I very much agree with them.
    I have yet to hear from a lady how she feels about matters spirituality. Pl help.
    By the way I am Mahaesh from Pune.

Regards.
    Take care.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  8. Kalima

Kalima New IL'ite

Hello... Am here in search of new things required to be learnt in the authentic approach. Love for Right information on all topic.... Friends wanting your support throughout.

9. Kalima

Kalima New IL'ite

Hi Ritu... Welcome ,I have joined today aswell... All the best.

10. rubyJacksonn

rubyJacksonn New IL'ite

I am Ruby Jackson , by professional Health consultant. I am new here and wanted to say hello to all members