1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Abhiwarya !!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kavta, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Seeing all these Abhi Ash pics one thing I can guess is....

Abhi likes Ash in Red Sareee and
    Ash likes Abhi in beard always.
    ;-)
    In almost 90% of the pics I have seen so far..when both of them are together..either or both of this thing is observed.

lol if I am wwrong ;-)

2. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

Here's another one...

[​IMG]

3. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

Bachchans in Bhopal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big B and Aishwarya @Rahul and Barkha Sharma Wedding

[​IMG]

4. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

More Pics of the Bachchans in Barabanki

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do we have another lady minister in the making??????tsk

Kavta.. these pics confirm ur hunch ab Abhi liking her in red colour..:iagree

5. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

Oops... Here is the news on the last post

Daulatpur, UP: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dedicated a school that is going to be built by the Bachchan family in Barabanki, UP. It was also her first public address, coinciding with close family friend Amar Singh's birthday.
    Is this the first sign that the Bachchan bahu could be heading towards a career in politics?
    It was a big day for the locals of Barabanki and more so for these two little girls. For the first time Little Anjali and her sister Rimjhim got to meet their new mentor, actor Amitabh Bachchan.
    Amitabh Bachchan agreed to sponsor the girls, after CNN-IBN reported how they were abandoned by their parents at a private boarding school a year back. The two will now study a girl’s school being built by the Bachchan family in Barabanki.
    Amitabh Bachchan said, “These were two very sweet innocent girls and I felt very bad and so I told CNN-IBN through my friend Amar Singh that I would like to pay fro their education if they don’t mind.”
    The school named after, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, will be up and running by July 2008. And Ash seemed to the crowd puller at the foundation laying function on Sunday.
    Aishwarya said, “I was a little hesitant when the family decided to name the school after me. Since there are so many other seniors in the family already. I think it would have been more appropriate to name it after them. But now that they have convinced me, my only hope is to ensure that I can live up to their expectations.”
    "Even though it was my cherished dream to build a school for girls, I never favoured the idea of having it named after me; after all, there are so many elders in the family - grandfather Harivansh Rai Bachchan-ji, grandmother Teji Bachchan-ji, father Amitabh-ji and mother Jaya-ji - but then they insisted and made me understand how keen they were to name it after their 'bahu', so I agreed eventually," she told the gathering.
    Aishwarya Rai has come a long way from being a model turned actress to the politically correct Bachchan bahu

6. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I personally feel Ash is that kind of person. She always shrewdly planned her next move.What better way than to choose a weak person like Abhishek Bachchan as a spouse. Somebody she can turn upside down all the time.
    And There has to be more reason than family friendship fpr Amar Singh to waste his time.

I feel there will be a time , when Priyanka Gandhi and Ash will be pitted to each other in Politics.
    I wont like to vote for either of them.. Thats another thing though.

Ria

7. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

I agree - she is very shrewd and looks out for her best interests always. She hooked up with Vivek Oberoi when he was doing well and dropped him promptly when his films started flopping and took up with AB. Abhishek is doing fairly well now and even if his films flop the Bachchan family is rich and powerful!!!

8. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Ria, Mythraeyi,
    Iam with you. This lady when she dumped Vivek Oberoi she sent him an SMS saying that she was calling off the relationship. Would she have dared to do that with Amitabh's son?? The only reason that she has married Abhishek is for the Bachchan name, the money fame and power that goes along with it. Though she has seena ll of it. It' greed i guess. Shrewd, calculative, most deceptve woman I have seen.Never liked her too much. Now she seems to be behaving like a "pativrata devi". Gosh!!! Iam waiting to see what is in store from her as days pass.
    Acting on and off screen!!!!!!! This is my personal opinion, with due respect to all her admirers.

9. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

On the sets of Sarkaar Raaj

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. eswarireddy

eswarireddy New IL'ite

good collection of pics Daffodil.Please keep the good work comming.