Beauty parlour in Shimla

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Nandita7, May 17, 2010.

1. Nandita7

Nandita7 New IL'ite

I want to colour my hair in purple shade. Would that be good ? I've decided to go with Loreal brand. Also Pls help me to find good beauty parlour in Shimla.

2. NitiSaini

NitiSaini Senior IL'ite

Hi Nandita
    I can suggest a couple of good Beauty parlours in shimla.
    1.Blue Heaven Beauty Parlour
    62/2, The Mall, Shimla East, Shimla -2. Ph 9418 400484.
    2. Cute Girl Beauty Parlour
    62/1 The Mall, Shimla East, Shimla -2 Ph 0177-2807294.
    As far as colour purple is concerned I dont know whether it will look good on you or not. It depends on your complexion. Do post pictures of your new look after colouring...

1 person likes this.
  3. mallika22

mallika22 New IL'ite

Hello Nandita
    Are you talking of hair streaking? Anyhow during my recent visit to Shimla, I used the services of a beauty parlour. It is called Urvashi Beauty Clinic. It is located at 38 Sanjauli, Shimla -6. The phone no is 0177 2843891. I liked the staff and the services of the beauty parlour.
    Hope this information is of use to you.

4. HarleenSethi

HarleenSethi New IL'ite

Hi
    I can suggest Styler Hair dresser. It is located at 13 Amar Niwas, Sanjauli, Shimla-2. It is located very near the SBI. The phone no is 0177 2640149. I myself got my hair highlighted using the L Oreal brand. The color came out very good and every one was appreciative. Best wishes.

5. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Well, I think LOreal brand is the best. I have been using it for about a month now. You can get in touch with
    Minsen Chinese Beauty Parlour, Pt Padam Dev Complex, The Ridge, Shimla -1. I have visited the parlour last time I was in Shimla. They are quite competent. The contact no is 0177-2655 289.
    How about sharing some snaps here on Indusladies!!!

6. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I am not using LOreal. I am using Garnier and getting good results. As far as Beauty Parlours are concerned, I too have visited Minsen Chinese Beauty Parlour recommended by Raminder. They are good.
    I would also like to add Anne Hair Dresser, The Mall, Shimla. The phone no is 0177 2807294.
    I hope you find the information useful.