Advise on shopping places in delhi for wedding

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by avi09, Jun 5, 2011.

1. avi09

avi09 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone :)

Am getting married this november. And i am in need of many valuable tips from all you experienced ppl..

I stay in gurgaon and want to know which are the good shops to buy wedding suits,saarees, lehngas,lingeries,accessories,sandals and all many stuffs in delhi.

Also suggest me some good parlour to get my makeup done. I checked Aashmeen munjal's parlour in south delhi and found it interesting to get my makeup done on the D-day..still need your suggestions to decide on..

Need some good boutique info asap ..if you know..probably in south delhi or gurgaon.

PLz plz plz help me..am really very excited but don't know how to start for the shopping as my family do not stay with me here and so i have to manage most of the things on my own..

Thanks guys! Eagerly waiting for your specific suggestions!! :)

- Avi

2. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Hi, Try Chandni Chowk stores like Meena Bazaar, and Chhabra for good heavy Indian wear trousseau shopping. You can take the metro straight from Gurgaon to Chandni Chowk. Also try out Ambience Mall for trousseau etc, and try Gold Souk Mall, for jewellery. Both are in Gurgaon. Happy shopping.

3. Mia123

Mia123 New IL'ite

You can try Karol Bagh market. Chandni Chowk is also a good option but it is very crowded specially in the peak wedding season. I personally avoid the placed where you cannot even properlly stand due to crowd. Wedding trousseau and jewellery could be brought from karol Bagh as it is a good jewel hub also. Try Amar Colony market for suits - it has factory outlets where good suits are available at discounted rates.