Will i be pregnent ? please help with your suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ilovelife, Jun 7, 2012.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends.,,

hope you all are doing well!

My mind is full of thoughts around the same topic. so decided to post it here to take some inputs..

while we decided to start TTC almost a year before, because of stressful work schedules and problems at home... we couldnt actually try regularly like in ovulation cycle and so on so forth...

myself and husband both are obese. but the good thing is i almost have 80% regular periods in a year once or twice it may get delay otherwise its regular.. i also got all pregnency related tests done and doctor told apart form couple of hormones which are slightly varying there is nothing serious to be treated and i am completley alright..

she suggested me to take folic acid tablets which i started last month, also last month we both tired alternative days throgh out the ovulation cycle.

Now its been 5 days i have missed my period.. i have period like stomach ache but no period.. also i have little white discharge but not too much.. from today morning i have headache and feeling vomiting sensation but did not really vomit..

the other symptom i noticed is i am going for urination more frequently..

from the time my period is missed i am always thinking about pregnency only. but i am scared to test , what if goes negative.. kindly help , how do i proceed.. i am just keeping fingures crossed that it should be confirmed..

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

dont get tensed..get a pregnancy kit...sit with you husband tonight..share what you feel with him..and test tomorrow morning..

3. naliniraut

naliniraut Bronze IL'ite

just relax and be positive.

4. priyaprem

priyaprem Bronze IL'ite

ilovelife

Don't get stressed too much....try to keep your mind and body relaxed.....it's too early to decide on whether your'e are pregnant or not as it got just 5 days postponed from your normal period. Kindly let us know your mensurational cycle....taking it as an average of 25 days......now it's been 30 days....kindly wait for 15 more days....if you didn't get period around 45 days then you may go for home-test which will let you know the same. As per your post since you're periods are regular around 80% time......there are chances that you may be pregnant but lovelife...do not get too much excited on this and try to keep your cool...the reason for this incase if you have late one...then your dissapointments will be too high.......(I had experienced this myself....), i'll certainly pray for you......... Best of luck!!!!.........Keep us posted.....

5. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

test test test!!!...missing it 5 days,should give you a correct result now!

6. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Dear sushmavja , naliniraut - thanks for your words.. yes i will stay positive

Dear priyaprem ,

yes i am really trying not to think much about it and deviate myself.. but with the head ache and stomach ache i have it keeps me reminding about it.. and i keep checking if i have got periods.. i will try to change my mind and stay with patience for some more days..

Dear poojachinoy,

Yes i thought i will get the kit today.. but my husband says at least wait for 10 days to complete.. passing days is become difficult..

first of all being obese is my major concern.. i just wish this delay is not just a delayed period..

7. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Good luck!! Do test with first morning urine 2moro morn and let us know!

8. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am not lucky enough this time. i got my periods last night.. very painful asusual.. felt bad for sometime.. but my husband was very nice to consoul me.

I have seriously decided to lose weight and concentrate on that.

Lets see how it goes next time. request you to keep me in your prayers.

9. naliniraut

naliniraut Bronze IL'ite

How are you?
    Don't worry too much. Take care of yourself.

10. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    get a pair of walking shoes/jogging shoes. go for regular morning walk every day.. you will feel the difference.