Delivery experiences at Ahalia hospital - abudhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by roopanair123, Oct 1, 2009.

1. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

thanks vishy..

i am doing good...howz things with you....

2. jigsaw79

jigsaw79 New IL'ite

I do not recommend dr jayalaxmi at ahalia hospital. I had gestational diabetes and hence very rapid weight gain from 3rd month onwards but she failed to test for diabetes (OGTT) until 7th month. When I went to corniche in the end and they saw my file they said I should have been tested much earlier. She is very nice to talk to but I guess very bz coz she has loads of patients so she gets distracted.

3. decentdoc1

decentdoc1 New IL'ite

hii..
    well...respecting your views..i would say nobody is foolproof...sometimes some conditions con doctors too as in your case...dr jayalakshmi apart from being a nice human being a competent hand at ob & g..we are discussing her name only coz of the reason that she is famous and experienced..at the same time am surprised noone mentioned the doctor's name in corniche hospital with whom they had pleasent experience coz i guess they dont even know their names...she gels with you from the heart and she's very efficient,i would not hesitate to suggest her name coz woman's relationship with her ob is always a special one , it's above all doctor-patient relationships and more of a mother-daughter bondship.
    happy motherhood
    regards

4. faai

faai New IL'ite

what u said is right! shez a very good person .....but nowadays they have no time 2 listen to our problems..........
    how bout lifeline ?did anyone go there?

5. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Great....

Tell me about you... Are you working now?

6. a123

a123 New IL'ite

hi roopanair,

don't know whether u r still in abubhabi... I am also in the same situtaion as u were in 2009. I am in my 8th month and have been consulting dr jayalakshmi from the beginning... I am very comfortable with her...but don't know about the other facilities at ahalaya.So i just searched this forum and found this post. So just wanted to know whether u delivered in ahalya or not. If it was in ahalya, how was your experience? Now-a-days i don't hear good comments about corniche...also i don't have daman card.
    Please share ur experience.\

Thanks,
    A