1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

western ladies formals

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by toasty, May 30, 2012.

1. toasty

toasty Guest

Hi people,

First post here:)
    I'm going to be joining a bschool in about 1 week. I'm planning to buy 2 sets of formals(with blazers). Can you suggest any stores from where to buy these in kolkata and the approx price for buying 2 sets. What I was thinking, buy 1 good set and another a cheap one.

Please help regarding this.

2. chandu141

chandu141 Silver IL'ite

Hai toasty,

As far as my knowledge B-Schools Provide Formal Dress and Blazer..
    check with the management once.. and if they are not providing the same, sorry yar i do' t know about stores inyour place..
    hope some one will help you to find it.
    BTW good luck for your admission.. bye.

3. cuppcake

cuppcake Gold IL'ite

hi Toasty

you can find western formals in a middle price range at any mall (lifestyle/westside/pantaloons)..u could also look at Marks n Spencer, Scullers, Indian terrain, provogoue..basically all stores catering exclusively to men's formal wear have expanded into women's wear as well..

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  4. mikegriffoun

mikegriffoun New IL'ite

I think you can find out such kind of formal cloth in local market. Ask some cloth store owner or your senior people from your college and I am sure that you can get place from where you can buy such kind of formal dresses.

5. nevantamedia

nevantamedia New IL'ite

Hey Toasty,
    Check them out in Malls as well as exclusive showrooms. As you will be wearing these formal dresses many a times, invest in quality stuff. Searching the internet for latest color and design trends is not a bad idea if you are not shopping for uniform stuff. All the best!

6. Dasmanvi

Dasmanvi New IL'ite

deviating a little, but nowadays i've heard of Indian corporate dresses also that are available in stores. You can try those.Its not always expected to be in western formals in B schools. Even Indian Corporate wears are accpeted on regular days. But, if you have a presentation to make...i guess you should wear somthing comfortable and unrevealing.