Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

Please find mentioned below details of husband and self

Self
    Date :- 10th October 1983
    Place :- Doha Qatar
    Time :- 12:35 PM (Qatar Local Time)

Husband
    Date :- 19th September 1981
    Place :- Faridabad
    Time :- 18:15:17 PM

My husband has been trying to go abroad. He wishes to go abroad for some time and then return and settle in India. Please can you let us know if there are chances for the same in the near future. Also, can you please say if I would be also able to work in case we go abroad.

I am sorry to bother you Sir with this query. I would be very thankful if you could take time from ur busy schedule to answer the same.

Thanks & Regards
    tara

2. prm

prm New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Thank you very much for the suggestions and contributing your valuable time.I will definitely do the pooja and hope I am blessed with a baby.

Regards,
    Preeti

3. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Greetings and hope you are keeping good health.
    I had consulted you here over a year ago.

Please check these links:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/a...astrological-predictions-453.html#post1452770

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/a...astrological-predictions-454.html#post1453030
    (first post on this same page contains your detailed reply).

Things are still not looking any different for my husband and health issues also are there.
    Please suggest whether there might be anything he can do about the same?
    You had mentioned Shani dev pooja, but he is not too regular with that.

Though he likes to visit all temples, etc. usually.

Please kindly mention whether he can work with my father in his business - to some extent only. It is business of meteorological instruments.
    But still continue his own cloth business which has very much slowed down.

Would you be kind enough to consider a meeting or only prefer this medium to communicate?

thank you,
    regards,
    Hasita

4. sairekha

sairekha New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Currently my parents have started pressurising me for marriage,and I recently suffered a heart break.Iam not willing to get settled immediately now and I have fears about how the guy would be.Pls let me know what kind of a guy willl I get.Also currently im not very happy with my job and want to get prmanent.But nothing is materialising.I feel both my personal and professional life has hit a dead end.

DOB:7/9/1988
    Place:Salem
    Time:10:35 am

Kindly reply.Thanks.

5. prettyh

prettyh New IL'ite

dear sir,
    as i said am planning for abroad studies ,am bit scared about it.please let me know will i go abroad for higher studies and let me know if i need to perform any pujas .

d.o.b:24\4\1989
    t.o.b:1.40 am
    p.o.b: karimnagar.

tnq sir..

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs Hasita,

I find that I have given a very detailed reply. Now-a-day, I am not able to give such detailed replies to any one.

Again, I have studied your husband's chart. As far as his chart is concerned, the business is not so bad and there are not much reasons for any major loss in the business.

Regarding the business your father, he can attempt for the same for the reason; that the 7th house represent the life / business partner. 7th house lord is Saturn and your father represents the third house from his birth chart,which happens to be Libra,owned by Lord Venus. Both Saturn and Venus are together in his chart. Hence, he can very well do the business with your father.

Now the transit Jupiter has moved to 5th house from his Moon sign, which is a favourable one. If he had any health issues, there will be relief after 2nd August, 2012.

In order to nullify the ill effects of Saturn dasa, if any, I would suggest the following simple remedial measures, which can be done:

1) On every Saturday, try to offer the boiled rise, mixed with gingelly (sesame) oil and gingelly seed, before teh breakfast, preferably, placed in the meals plate of your husband to the crows.

2) If possible, he can try to be fast from sun rise to set

3) He may try to help the handicapped people to the extent possible

4) Also, you can try to offer Neeranchanam in Lord Ayyappan temple, by doing the archana in name of your husband and also his birth star and rasi - this is only offering a cocunut, with gingelly oil and piece of black cloth containing sesame seeds. The temple priest will break the coconut, pour the oil and tied gingelly seeds and make it as a lamp before the Lord Ayyappan. This act will reduce the intensity of Saturn dosha.

5) Also, he can try to chant the following Lord Ayyappan Moola Mantra daily for 108 times, continuously for 41 days.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    om hruum namah paraya gopthe
    ॐ ह्रूम नमः पराया गोप्थे

He must all the above remedial measures with trust; then he will naturally get the relief.

Also, he can chat the following Durga Devi sloga, for 12 times daily, continuously for 21 days, which is good for him to get rid of diseases and also sufferings.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    Om namo devi devi durga devi sarvavyadhi vinashaya namosthuthe
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    ॐ नमो देवी देवी दुर्गा देवी सर्वव्यादी विनाशाय नमोस्तुते

The chanting may be done with trust on God.

Also try to feed him jaggery once in everymonth to temple elephant, for improvement/profit in his business activities.

If you can meet me also, I will tell the same only; but I am not doing any private practise.

If you need any more information, you may make the request either in the open forum or through Private Message.

Regards.

7. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy Sir,
    I am writing this in high desperate. Me and hubby are separated above one month, due to the problem with his
    mother (my mom-in law) keep on coming and bringing up fights.
    My husband now started hating me and i am all alone with my 1 yr old kid , at my mother's house.
    Even my parents went to USA for my sister's house.
    I want my husband back.

I hope getting abroad chances will really help both of us. (None can come and torture)
    Please Kindly see our kundli and provide me some solutions, Sir

My details: Sowmya, 24-08-86, 01:05 am, Thiruvarur, TN

Hubby : Manikantan, 13-07-79, 06:57 am, Salem, TN

Baby : NithyaShree, 20-04-2011, 06: 17pm , Chennai, TN

My mom told after his horoscope, that his job and family will turn good, only when he go abroad.
    Please tell me when will I get a chance and peaceful life??

With lots of hope and thanks,
    Sowmya Mani

8. Madure

Madure Bronze IL'ite

sir you are wonder full .. the proposed site is flat system , in that the main gate is north side, but the house is east facing will this work for me

9. stutid

stutid New IL'ite

1. Sir,
      Thanks for your response.
      My H is very honest & so far he is known for his good work .However understood thst its saturn Panoti with Iron paya during 3 August to Nov 2014.Iron paya is not good & it will bring down person in his position & also financial loss and health problem.Is this true?He is planning to change job is this right time to switch over ? will he get better job ? or present job is better ?

When should he start chanting above mantra ?
      Regds,

StutiD
    2. Dear Mrs. Stutid,

your husband belongs to Aries and the Moon is placed in the sign of Pisces, which is called Janma Rasi. From the Janma Rasi, the transit Saturn has moved to 8th house, causing Astama Sani. At present, the transit Saturn is in retro and is in Virgo and will be again entering into Virgo sign, i.e. 8th house from his Moon sign by 3rd August, 2012 and he will be there till Sept 2014.

Saturn is a very well disciplined planet. He will punish the people, who had done sin to any one or unethic. In case, by chance, if your husband has any habit of getting briber in connection with his official work, he will have problem and untold sufferings and if he is honest, he need not worry of anything.

He may be advised to chant the following Lord Ayyappan Moola Mantra, for 108 times daily, continously for 41 days and if he does so, Lord Ayyappan will protect him from evil of Saturn.
    om hruum namah paraya gopthe

ॐ ह्रूम नमः पराया गोप्थे

Regardssir, someone told that from june onwards to 2 years my husband have shani dasha. he may falling ill,face finincial problems, accident etc so he told to avoid unnessary journy.recently my husband face some problem in his job.my question is is he loose his job? can he get another job?he goes to office by his car is it ok?
    sir plz reply me.

dob - 22-1-1972
    pob - parbhani (maharashtra)
    tob : 12:25pm

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Madure,

You can very well go ahead with your proposal. God will be with you.

regards