1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to download movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by april1981, May 18, 2012.

1. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    I have been desperately trying to download the episodes of season 8 desperate housewives and have been unsuccessful so far. I also do not know how to watch movies online. can someone explain in detail the step by step procedure to download movies and episodes.
    thanks

2. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

20 views and no reply. Have I posted it in the wrong forum.

3. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

Yeah...probably 'movies' forum might be the most appropriate for this posting. You may get better replies there. You should also find similar discussions there already. However, I've reported this post to be moved by one of the moderators.

Regarding your question about downloading movies / TV serials, you need to google up and find sites that offer such free downloads. They themselves will recommend any software you need for playing them. But beware of the viruses that could possibly attack your system due to such free downloads. If you are protected with good antivirus, you can give it a shot.

Google out to see how you can watch them online, may be with some small subscription fee on some website. They are more safe always than downloads!

4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.