1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestion to reduce tummy.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sweeti83, May 9, 2012.

1. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi Lata

Am going to try this kapalbhati pranayam fromt omorrow and will update on june 1st...as to how i feel after this ten or thirteen days..thanks for the info

2. lifeisgreat

lifeisgreat New IL'ite

I too recommend Kapal Bhati ...it works .....I started with 100 in the morning and 100 in the evening....later increased to 500 per day ....within 3 weeks tummy reduced to original size....

3. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

hello sweetie don't worry am also sailing in the same boat....finding very hard to do yoga now

4. kamayanipathak

kamayanipathak New IL'ite

Hi friends ...
    I hv a normal delvry n my wt is perfect ....m doing yoga n Pilates regular for last one yr but my tummy is still problematic area for me ...... I vl try this kapalbharti in eveng also ....can u guide me is it after dinr or b4 dinr .......

5. priyagem

priyagem Bronze IL'ite

Do Naukaasan regularly to reduce tummy.

6. reena2012

reena2012 Junior IL'ite

I too have not been able to reduce tummy completely after childbirth over a year ago. But what has worked a bit for me is regular walking for half an hour, no junk food and no fatty food like butter , cheese etc. Try eating fruits and salads for snacks.

7. sudha65

sudha65 Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I have been reading this very interesting exchange of information between members regarding "reducing tummy".
    Something we should keep in mind is the all important age factor which plays havoc with any weight loss plans.
    About 18yrs ago, I was able to loose weight after my second pregnancy real fast. In fact, even some 7-8 years ago after a long holiday when I put on an unexpected 5-6kgs in 2 months, I managed to shed it pretty quickly (was in my late 30's then.)
    But today its a whole new ball game. I have been struggling to loose weight (just a few kgs - my goal is not an impossible one - a very reachable 2-3kgs) for the past 2 years. My harmones and thyroid and sudden flat-feet problems are generally messing with all my plans.
    My sincere advice to all of you is to work hard at it right now, especially the younger lot, and maintain your weight. It gets much harder as you grow older.
    All the best....

Sudha

2 people like this.
  8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

I am also sailing in the same boat to reduce tummy after my c-section..count me in...i should also start doing yoga and other exercise..

9. preetam

preetam Junior IL'ite

I have started doing kapalbhati. I heard it can help to reduce tummy.

10. leelapadmaja

leelapadmaja New IL'ite

How much time it took for you to reduce 3 inches around??