As it goes...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by paanzaa, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Week 3 of my Pooja, good to see that things are improving....I hope by the time I complete my Pooja you are back together with your family and live Happily Ever after...

1 person likes this.
  2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Baba will definitely do you good.
    Have faith and patience.
    He will reunite your family for sure.

Sairam,
    Savvyheal

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Many sisters are with me praying for the happiness in your family, Hope the countdown is smooth...

Hope you are able to talk to your kid over phone... Take care, Be calm and sure the d day is quite closer...

May Baba be with you and give you strength during these rough times of life... Bow

1 person likes this.
  4. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

On 16th May early morning, at 245 I met with an accident,near Villupuram, enroute Chennai. I was to attend my cousin's 50th wedding day and the accident saw me in an injured foot, sutures on my head 7 in number and broken ribs with a fractured right collar bone. At the instinct I called up my in laws who were not too pleased hearing my voice and then sent a sms to my wife. At the same time, I walked up a kilometer to the nearest bus stop and took a bus to Chennai and arrived at my brother's place, with a tattered look, and blood stains.I could not climb the stairs and I was taken by my nephew upstairs to the flat.
    I slept the entire day, without taking a bath and in the evening I was taken to a nursing home, where the injuries revealed. My wife also arrived along with her younger brother and was there for two days. After two days she left for Bangalore to be back with her parents and then travelled back to Madurai. I was discharged on the next day of her leaving and advised bed rest. My brother still knows nothing about the rift.
    I was supposed to give my version of accounts and then proceed to Madurai which I did today. I am due to leave for Madurai this Friday. The expenses were borne by all concerned though my mediclaim was to be done after I reaching Madurai. Meantime, the questioning session continued about my my alleged affair with a woman and people claiming to have all documentary evidence including voice calls and smses sent to her. I told my wife's cousins that if it concerned anything regarding privacy, my wife is also a party, because nothing I had hidden from her all these years... Strangely, the verdict was, if she did not accept it..then I would be shown a permanent way out with all conditions like I should not be near the family and for two and a half years I should not see them etc..which was biased and none was ready to accept what I said. I felt so let down again, with the pain in my heart and body wondering why I was kept alive after the accident!

5. Bts

Bts Junior IL'ite

Have faith and trust Sai. If you are saying the truth , then Sainath is with you and guiding. My prayers to get back your health, family and wealth. Please believe that this passing phase will go soon. I see that you are in Madurai. Once your health is recovered. please start visiting Meenakshi amman temple as often as possible esp on tue or fri early mornings as it would not crowded. or else at around 8.30 pm in the night when they do sayana sevai. You pls take part in the proceedings with full faith and take the prasadam of milk . Meenakshi amma will def help you get back with your family.

6. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi Paanzaa
    I am sure even this phase will pass-by. When Shreesai is with you who-else can be against you? Be possitive & hopeful that Sai will take care of everything & you are united with your family.
    My prayers for you.
    have a nice day.
    Prema Barani

7. Saisakthi

Sincerely can understand the pain you are undergoing, but lets us take all the difficult phase to pass through at one stretch and live ahappy life thereafter.

Since I didnt hear from you some instinct kept telling about an untoward incident in the corner of the mind, but prayed nothing should be serious, but I understand this incident makes us realise that rock is not a hard rock and there is still water oozing out of it which is a clear indictaion of true bonding but some external unheard facts have poisoned one's ears. Dont worry time will prove it wrong.

Be Strong but calm, We are born to live and life would be better if all facts are seen in a larger perspective than in a microscopic view and I am sure BABA will be with us to settle things right.

Be strong mentally and physically, why dont you continue in your Brother's place for a couple of more days, just a suggestion... take care... Do drop in to update as we are more sisters looking forward to hear positive energy flowing..

1 person likes this.
  8. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

I am there till this weekend as the review takes place on Friday. Lets see the life afresh.

9. Saisakthi

Good Luck and take care of yourself, Will keep in special prayers though you are there in our everyday Prayers, Hope you are feeling better now... I hope you got the depth of the meaning of my previous post.

Om sairam

1 person likes this.
  10. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Week 4 of my prayers for healing relationships...you are included and everything will be fine.