Good restaurants in Raipur

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by sweetsanjam, May 13, 2012.

1. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Hi friends
    I am visitng Raipur for a month or so. Can you help me with the name of a few good restaurants?

2. raginisharma

raginisharma Senior IL'ite

Hi

You will find good Italian, Chinese and Indian food at Veggiie. Located at the center of the city at GE Road, Kutchery Chowk, Veggiiee serves the best pizza and cheese corn balls in this non-metro. The place is small, but the food is awesome. The services are also excellent. Orders are also received over telephones. The address is GE Road, Raipur - 492001.

Hope you enjoy Veggiie and write back to us.

3. JuhiAgarwal

JuhiAgarwal Senior IL'ite

According to me, the best restaurant in Raipur in Carvan Sarai. My brother-in-law treated me there on his birthday, and I loved the food so much that during my 10-day stay at Raipur, I went back to Carvan Sarai thrice! Centrally located, this restaurant is at Pandri, just behind the Liberty Exclusive Showroom. It is opposite the C G City Center Mall in Raipur-492001. The contact number is 771-4700091.
    Though a bit expensive, the food is just excellent! I loved the discotheque too!
    I hope you love it when you visit!

~Juhi.