1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi pallavi,

Chandanam is a great cooling agent, are you using powder or the chandanam stick to make the paste?

2. AkilaMani

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi Anitha,

Check if you are allergic to anything you are using, and also consult a Dr, if you think if it is not going away soon. Take care dear.

3. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

I'm using Powder only Akila Mani. We used to have that chandanam stick and the stone to prepare paste earlier, but its not there now

You have reminded me in right time.. i wil get it soon.

1 person likes this.
  4. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

today thinking of applying honey and olive oil

1 person likes this.
  5. AkilaMani

Hi Pallavi,

It is a great idea to apply chandanam paste rather than the powder. I too have it, i am a lazy person when it comes to doing something for personal care :-(

This thread has really motivated me to break that laziness to some... i hv not yet started with the chandanam, but at least i am doing something (very simple/easy) every day, which is a big improvement for me.

I want to thank you all Gals for the great support and motivation!!

Today, massaged olive oil into face, neck, arms and legs and bathed after 2 hours with coarse oat powder, lemon, milk paste. It is a great bath mix :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anitha.. Please apply milk cream . its ery good for skin.. Just apply it and leave it for few mins and wash te face. ope it helps you.. take care.

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Good Palls.. As I said earlier, it also helps to reduce heat in our body...

Also add rose water instead of water wile u r making paste...it also helps to cleanse the skin..

8. SurekhaKrishna

SurekhaKrishna Bronze IL'ite

Hi Lovely ladies,:hiya
    It's a really nice thread.
    Though I am not updating here,I have started applying face pack :) after following the thread.
    I can see the glowing face and I am happy about it.

thanks for starting the thread rosy and also all the posters :cheers.Keep it going:thumbsup

9. Chinju

Chinju Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I have also started applying face packs after going through this thread and motivated by you all. Today i have applied olive oil and Honey. Tomorrow planning to put pappaya face pack.

A query - Can we grind Pappaya and keep in fridge and apply daily?

Thanks,

10. SurekhaKrishna

SurekhaKrishna Bronze IL'ite

I have applied egg white face pack today..