TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. abigavas

abigavas Bronze IL'ite

Thank you, vasumathi , jogu and jayashree........thanks for your wishes.

Dear jayashree,

do not loose your hope.sorry for the BFN.just wait for one more week.

baby dust to you all friends....

friends here my story,

i was undergone lap for pcos on 2010 july..i have been suffering from pcos since my 12 th standard (2005) without known the causes.
    i was married at 2009 oct.and has irregular periods.
    was gone fertility center on 2011 december and she prescribed metformin twise a day and walking + diet compulsary.
    and am still on diet + walking and reduced 92 to 74 kg now.
    during 2012 jan ,feb,march i got regular periods with birth control bills.after that she stopped bills.
    2012 april 25th i didnot get my periods just got 4 to 5 days brown discharge with little drops of blood.
    i met doctr and she told it might ur period due to lake of Hb.and she told we shall wait for 2 to 3 months for regular periods if it wont work i will put on pills..
    this month iam waiting for my af..i dont know whether iam ovulating or not?..
    next month i planned to go follicular study to track my ovulation.but in 2010 i was undergone follicular study for 3 months.u know my follicles keep increased to 32 mm and was not ruputured.doctr was put ills and hcg shot nothing work for me.after that only i did lap.but lap not only the final solution for pcos.again pcos occured me.we cannot completly remove the pcos.its growing again again .but on that time my weight is nearly 100kg.
    now i have reduced alot..doctrs advice is weight loss + metformin only.
    now she is telling that i have more chances to ovulate now.
    so frinds..i have crossed lots of pains and still i am hoping god.god will do what we ask..
    lots of baby dust you all and me....

2. divyasselvan

divyasselvan Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I am in TTC but not taking any treatment or tablet till now. Just took folic acid for couple of weeks and planning to start it again.

Actually I am exactly in two weeks wait period and it is just making me so anxious.
    First of all, I dont know if I am assuming things or is it really happening to me.
    I am constipating and having gas for most of the time. Usually my body will become like this only on having junk food. Now whatever I eat, I feel so stuffed.:spin

Next, even if I drink water, it is on my throat itself. I feel I will vomit anytime. I have never vomitted in my life, but this is just a feeling. although it is like this for couple of days I never vomitted but the sensation is always there.

Next, in the nights I am sleepless. I dont know if I can turn and sleep one side (Left or Right) because sleeping straight is very uncomfortable for me.

Other than this I dont see anything different and it is just 5 days past my ovulation and Last IC. :drowning

All experienced friends here, please tell me what are the precautions we have to take - I have read this forum many times, but dont have a comprehensive list.
    Here are some I know

1) Dont lift heavy weight (But how much is heavy. Any parameters)
    2) Avoid travel in 2-wheeler / Auto

Can I sleep one side during this two week weight. Someone please clarify. :bowdown
    Happy Baby Dust to all TTC friends.

3. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

hi everyone...

had been to my gynaec...she said i have an ovarian cyst,and she will follow it up after 6 wks as she feels it is small right now...my thyroid levels seem to be elevated causing hypothyroidism and my blood hcg test is negative...

can i still be pregnant even if my blood hcg is negative?...i missed my periods...which NEVER happened before...i do have very sore breasts,increased urination,headaches and leg cramps and increased vaginal clear watery discharge...not many smptoms of pregnancy compared to my earlier one...maybe the ovarian cyst is what it is causing these symptoms..does hypothyroidism cause these symptoms?...should i wait and test again..or should i just wait for AF to arrive?

4. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Congrats Priya.Have a safe and healthy delivery.Hugs to u

5. Reema2

Reema2 Bronze IL'ite

Thx for ure wishes Jay and Vasu :)

Reema

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  6. abigavas

abigavas Bronze IL'ite

Dear Reema Thanks for your wishes. and take care of you.

..abi..

7. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies

I just had my iui done yesterday. I would say had quite abit of bleeding. Anyone had the same issue? The next 2 weeks is going to be a very stressful one for me. I am on my planned trip to India end of this month, mainly to visit temples and my periods have jumped soo much that now it falls on my trip date to Tirupathi. The nurse told me not to eat any medicines and l really want to go ahead with my trip. I am in a fix now. If l can confirm +ve hpt l might postpone my trip. If not l want to really go ahead with my trip. Can anyone advise me on how to postpone my periods naturally without taking any medicine?

8. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Glimmer....Now that you have got your iui done, dont think it would be advisable to take anything, I mean anything can meddle with your chances for conceiving so better let things happen on its own, IMO, you should let things be and not try to eat or do anything which can curb your chances this month...!!1

Good luck and God bless, hope this iui works for you and you get a +...!!!

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi BBD,
    Try to stay positive, hold on for another week & repeat the test. That will help you dear! Be strong. I accept, its tough, but no other go. My prayers will be there with you! All the best!

Hi Jayashree,
    Try to wait for another week, then meet the doc. Spotting could be due to anything! Wait & watch! Hope things are going well inside! Take care. All the best!

Hi Abi,
    Our health consciousness is the culprit for the PCOS. We eat junk food, hurried life, no good rest to the body, temperature, pollution & so on are the reason for these troubles! Lack on knowledge in those early ages has caused a bigger delay in achieving motherhood!! Past is past! What we could do now is do regular exercise, be healthy & eat healthy! Try to eat more protein rich goodies, all vegetables, greens & fruits. Concentrate in weight loss as well! That will help! Also try to stay positive & strong! All the best!

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Divya,
    I trust your mind is making you to assume several symptoms. Our body/hormones behaves the way the mind thinks. If you think you are pregnant, Your hormones will make you to behave that way. Sometimes that will lead to the good results, sometimes it will take you to disappointment! So, you need to bias with them!
    Coming to the precaution, Heavy depends on person to person. Some might find even 1 KG is heavy, so you decide which is heavy for you! Cautious with that! You can sleep in sides, during pregnancy people will be asked to sleep that way only! Auto travel will give lot of movement to stomach, so that might hurt; so its advised to avoid bad roads first!
    Hope soon you will hold your bundle of joy! All the best!

Hi Pooja,
    There are less chances that after negative hCG! But there might be some chances too! Wait for few more days & then repeat the test, if negative, meet the doc & proceed to the next step!

Hi Glimmer,
    I had bleeding for my IUIs, may be the position of cervix & other stuffs are making it. Don't worry & try to stay calm! Just stay with the plan until the 2WW period. Then decide the good! Hope you will hold your LO soon!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...