Prayer - Once you Enter your Office

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Prettina, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

My Heavenly Father, as I enter this work place,
    I bring Your presence with me. I speak Your peace, Your grace, Your mercy, and Your perfect order into this office.
    I acknowledge Your power over all that will be spoken, thought, decided, and done within these walls. Lord,
    I thank You for the gifts You have blessed me with. I commit to using them responsibly in Your honor.
    Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy,
    so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring You glory.
    Lord, when I am confused, guide me. When I am weary, energize me. When I am burned out,
    infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit.
    May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy, and a smile to all that I come in contact with today.
    And oh Lord, when I leave this place,
    give me traveling mercy. Bless my family and home to be in order as I left it. Lord,
    Inspite of the crisis going on,Thank God for saving my job till today.
    Please help me to save my job in the further coming days also.
    I thank you for everything You've done,
    everything You're doing, and everything You're going to do.

In the Name of Jesus I pray, with much love and Thanksgiving..... Amen.
    Have a Blessed day!
    Never think that God's delays are God's denials. Hold on; hold fast; hold out. Patience is genius.

1 person likes this.

2. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

hi thanks for posting the prayer.
    its awesome. i used to draw a cross while entering the office and pray whatever comes to my mind.
    thanks

3. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Yeah true But this prayer describes all the circumstance in office.

So this will help you.

Thanks Platinumsweet for your first reply.

4. justin2013

justin2013 New IL'ite

Powerful prayer indeed, Thanks Prettina for posting this. It was the first result in google while searching for 'office prayer'.

have a great day

5. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

I do this prayer when i seated in my place. This prayer i have taken from Jesus Calls and i modified little.

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
    Loving Lord Jesus,The Living Word says that if we believe, we would see the glory of God. Father, I commit this entire day's work totally into Your most precious and loving hands. Take control of all the challenges that I will have to face this day.Father, You have promised that if we pay attention to Your commandments, our peace will be like a river and our righteousness like the waves of the sea. Enable me to subject myselve entirely under obedience of Christ and obey Your precepts in all perfection.Father, direct my footsteps and bless the works of my hands. Enable me to feel Your mighty presence in whatever work I take up. Although I am unaware of all the problems, which I will have to face this day, I know that You are in perfect control. You have told that You will keep in perfect peace, him whose mind is steadfast on You. And Your Word says, when a man's ways are pleasing to the Lord, He makes even his enemies to live at peace with him. My complete trust is in You alone. So Father, establish peace all around me. Guard my heart and mind with Your peace that transcends all understanding.I believe that You have heard my supplication and You are going to make this day a fruitful one. To You alone, Master, be all the glory.Amen.

6. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

thanks so much!

7. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Is there a Christian Prayer for mending relationships and asking God to surround us with Good people?

8. justin2013

justin2013 New IL'ite

Thanks kalaipriya, Thanks for helping me find this great prayer.

I am sure with all the pressures of our daily work, prayers like these can go a long way in making our days special and blessed.

9. Chinju

Chinju Senior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this lovely prayer, Prettina... Will tell hereafter before starting my work...