1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Collection of flowers from my Garden

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by chweetchoyee, May 14, 2012.

1. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

Thanks for stopping by

2. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Dear Choyee,

First of all, thanks for coming back and sharing the wonderful pictures. Let me catch you in FB.

BTW, in public forums, we can't find only like-minded people. What we may know, will not be known to others and they wouldn't be interested to know what it is. Only gardening lovers would peep in here daily for regular updates. For others, it's a world of Mars. If we compare why people in US likes to learn new stuffs and why not Indians then this would become an unending debate ! There are lots of stuffs where people of US can't be compared with Indians that need not be discussed here. We can't expect everything to be up to International standard.

Let's learn to take the positives and leave out the negatives. In my case, I would take both as I would still learn a lesson from those negatives.

3. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

You may be right but i have seen least 15 countries till now apart from india and different people, if i try to compare them specially the ignorant educated one... never mind i am not here to debate and i have no interest in anyother topic in this community apart from Gardening. Even if one has no interest in another subject then don't you think its their ego to think they are from mars?

Knowledge has no boundaries but respect wthr u like it or not.. People who's cup is full with ignorance can think so.. And yes some experience in life teaches us too. I am here for my interest, and i do have interest in other field but will just be a good reader. I am tiered of the negativity from the people here i don't even know and in my real life I am peace loving person.. I treat my enemy too well but never want to get disturbed.

I am being respected and appreciated every where I go but cant take some gossiper try to talk arrogantly.. At the same time i don't want to give my time to them any more..

Please again do not mistake with my words.. Just being straight.

And thanks for appreciating

4. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Lovely garden you have...

5. just20

just20 Silver IL'ite

6. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

Thanks for stopping by :)

7. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

seems to have Missed my post

8. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

Actually no, After reading your post I ack with more pictures.. though, sorry for not mentioning.. Yes its happens to me, in the morning, i walk directly to my garden without even brushing, I bow to sun and then touch my plants and sometimes if my jasmine are blooming I take a long breath.. its something holy for me.. makes me feel fresh entire day..
    PS i have four variety of Jasmine, seems its blooming more than 100g everyday from each plant.. I am missing them

1 person likes this.
  9. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

lovely flowers choyee.. i have just started having small potted plants in my balcony since a month.. i also love to talk to them, feel them, i feel they really respond..

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wow Choyee dear your garden is blooming with beautiful flowers, very beautiful flowers