Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. venky51

venky51 New IL'ite

We had bought a unit in their S&P Lakeview appartments, Medavakkam aftr seeing their web site which claimed( now they have changed thier web site pictures) it to be a gated community. At the time of booking they will give so many sweet promises. Once you have booked they will not even care you nor respond to you. In their recent web site this project is shown as completed project. Any one who buys their prperty can come and see how far it is true. The road is not completed, STP ( sewerage treatment plant) is not in operation, the club house though we had paid is not completed, there is no space for letting out the swerage water, No childerns play area as promised, no garden. The colony is a Corporation building . oth the ends are open. Once you book you are like slaves to them . Now they are telling that their marketing people might have told so many promises, the management is not bound by this. In the agreement we have not put any thing so we canot do. This is the attitde of such young builder. We are all cheated and are in a fix. So I beg the people not to fall in a trap. There are so many good and reputed builders are there. S&P is undependavble so dont book your flat with them Venkitachalam, Resident of Medavakkm S&P Lakeview ( you can contact me)

2. pkwebbs

pkwebbs New IL'ite

Hi,
    Newly constructed flat (1267 Sq.Ft - 3BHK and 1140 Sq.Ft - 2BHK)with Car Park at Sholinganallur and Urappakkam, Chennai.

Best Price includes Car Park+ registration. Occupation within a month.

You can contact me for more details.

3. Aditia

Aditia New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am working near Chennai Trade Center. I am looking for a 2 or 3 BHK residential appartment with swimming pool, gym and park to buy in Ramapuram or Manapakkam. I especially prefer Manapakkam because it is more residential and less polluted than other places I have been to, and moreover it is close to my work place.

Can anyone let me know if there are any appartments for sale in Manapakkam with swimming pool, gym and park? And what is the cost?

Many thanks
    Aditi

P.S
    I have posted this in a different thread "Needed feedback about Manapakkam locality", but did not get reply yet. Hope someone could reply me ASAP at least in this thread.

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

osian chlorophyll, golden homes, primex verterra, navin's jayaram gardens, ss's solitaire are few that come with all the amenities and are in and around manapakkam..

do your own checking before you, go in for any project..since you are in chennai, you can check out the site, the other players in the same area before you decide.

5. Aditia

Aditia New IL'ite

Thank you Shanvy, I am very pleased with your prompt reply and best information.

I have checked Ossian chlorophyll, Primex verterra, Golden homes and ss solitaire these are all in Porur and Poonamallee high road. These are quite far from my work place. The traffic on these roads are too heavy and one may not reach a distinction on time. The construction of these apartments have just started and the starting price is 5000 Rs per sqft. If i get a loan I should be paying interest and repayment for 3 to 4 yrs before moving in.
    When I went to Navin Jayaram Garden construction site at Manapakkam, the project was 85 % completed and the place is very close to my work place just 15 minutes by walk. But unfortunaly all their 3BHK are booked. I would be happy if I can get similar 3BHK arround that area.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  6. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

Friends,
    Even I need some information regarding apartments in Chennai porur area (near Rama Chandra hospital)
    Please suggest some good builders for me……..our budget is 80 to 90 lakhs…..we need an area without any pollution and close to some good international schools. In our last trip to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place> we met some builders and saw some model houses but they are the worst models and the builders are smart enough to cheat NRI’s. We are ready to buy even land also like 4 to 6 thousand sq ft.
    Please ladies anybody know some information regarding this please let me know.
    Thanks a lot in advance

7. Aditia

Aditia New IL'ite

Hi, I too was looking for a luxury 3BHK near Chennai Trade centre. I went to number of construction sites but the site in Jayaram Garden *in Manapakkam located after the Ramchandra ashram and before IAS and IPS colony seems to be calm and less polluted area. I contacted the builder they said they do not have any more 3BHK. I searched the real estate website for a similar type of flats around that area, I came across an advert in 99acres about a 3BHK sold in that area see the following link.

Residential Apartment - Flat in Manapakkam Chennai South - 3 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - 99Acres.com

The seller has negotiated the price of the flat for me to 87 lacs from 1 crore.*
    With other charges like registration fees, sales taxes, UDS etc., (that has to be paid to the government) it comes to ~96 lacs.*

Since your budget is 80 to 90 lacs. Did you mean just the cost of the apartment or including all the other costs ~8 to 10 lacs including registration fees, sales tax, *UDS etc., that has to be paid to the gov.*

8. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

friends why no response,am really serious in buying the flat.......please help me

1 person likes this.
  9. k11

k11 Silver IL'ite

Check Prestige Bella Vista.

10. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite