1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody/any good apartment in Northern Kentucky ???

Discussion in 'Indians in Kentucky' started by tranquility, May 6, 2012.

1. tranquility

tranquility Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    We moved to Cincinnati this week and are hunting for apartments.. my hubby's office is in downtown cincinnati but good apts here (eg blue ash, old montgomery) are on wait list. SO we have decided to look out in Northern Kentucky area.. Does anyone reside in Northern Kentucky? Also if someone has some knowledge about good apt complexes which have indians, I would appreciate your help and inputs. This is kind of urgent as we are in a hotel since a week... So ladies in northern Kentucky, please come forward and share your views...

2. priyaindusladie

priyaindusladie Senior IL'ite

Hi , we moved in olde montgomery by last week only. Can I ask the leasing office on ur behalf about any vacancy ... If you are really interested I can do that ... :thumbsup

3. tranquility

Hey Priya !
    Thanks so much.. appreciate.:) We already visited Olde montgomery but no availability. We've paid 100$ and have been put on wait list.. But nothing available till June 1st week. And thats late for us.. Hence now we are also looking out in Northern Kentucky...

4. priyaindusladie

Oh REALLY.... sorry for that. I know a friend in Northern Kentucky and may be i can check with her and update you for sure if there is any availability. possibly by this evening i can update if there is any thing i can help.

5. tranquility

Hey Priya,
    Thanks so much.. Iam awaiting ur reply... want to know about northern kentucky. Today we checked out few apts there. Ft. Mitchell is not available. We saw some town homes in Wind ridge town homes. Ask ur friend if she knows about windridge. We have to come to some decision by tomorrow evening. So I'll eagerly wait for ur reply. Also in Cincinnati, we checed out apts at Arbors of Montgomery. Only two were available.One ground floor and other 3rd floor. Lets see.. But I kind of liked the town home in wind ridge town homes complex. So please do ask ur friend. It comes in Florence area..

6. priyaindusladie

Hi tranquility ,
    I checked with one of my friend who lives in Mc Cauly Crossing , 10135 crossing drive , cincinnati ,ohio
    She checked with the leasing office and told like apts are available in that community

the leasing office ph no - 513-777-3302 .
    BOTH 2 bh and 1 BH are available and rents are like 700 $ range. good indian community. Check that one. \
    I don't know whether the info i gave is useful to you. I will update you if i get any update from my north kentucky friend.
    wish you settle down soon.
    Cheers
    Priya

7. tranquility

Thanks a lot for the info Priya.. We had already checked and visited that complex on saturday. However we ruled it out since they do not have a playground. also the public commute (bus for my hubby) is not nearby. Since my son is 2 yr old he needs a playground. Even if we compromise on the playground, bus for my hubby is very imp since he'll keep the car for me to drop him at daycare. During winter I may not be able to go so early in the morning to drive and drop him to a bus stop.Because of these reasons, though we liked the apts, we had to drop. Today we visited stonegate apts in anderson county. The bus stop is right outside the complex and it has a playground. Indian families are there but very less. So I was a bit skeptical but thinking from hubby and son point of view, it fits the requirement. However, the 2 bedroom apt we are looking for is going to be available only next week :) Such is the state right now ! Really need people's good wishes right now...
    But please do thank ur friend on my behalf who checked out the leasing office at Mac Cauly...

8. priyaindusladie

Hi ,
    oh sure . I'll definitely pass ur thanks to my friend.
    One of my friend lives in reserve at fortmichell and she gave the leasing office no
    8593318474 - and if you call the no you can get the full details. She lives in Northern Kentucky only. You can check this one too ...
    so do settle soon... :thumbsup

Cheers
    priya