1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am I worrying too much??? help me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rajapriyab, May 7, 2012.

1. Rajapriyab

Rajapriyab Bronze IL'ite

Hi Guys...

I have been married for 1 and half years and have 6 months old daughter.. I am working in IT and my hubby works in abroad.. throught this 1 and half year we had lot and lot of misunderstandings and had huge fight too.. MIL issue, his verbal abuse, he is not taking care of us (myself and DD) etc., 2 months back he went to europe for work and will be back in nov..

Now he is spending part of the amount to his bro who has started pbm within us.. his mother stays with his bro..eventhough am not happy with this since MIL has done enough pbms in my marriage life, i didnt even tell anything to him.. Keeping mum since its his responsibility to take care of his mom...

Now my problem is, he became ok and started missing me and daughter.. he expects me to talk well with him.. But i couldnt...he is keep on asking me why am behaving like this nu..my reply is 'SILENCE'.. what all he done and he spoke still striking into my mind and making me to feel low whenever i think of it.. I am diverting my mind to other like taking care of baby, work etc., still i couldnt..

Whenever he ask me i am abt to say 'enough acting like taking care' nu.. but am controlling my temper like anything.. I know forgiving is main thing in marriage life.. but my mind is still thinking abt old things i couldnt come out of it.. I love him a lot but i dnt want to express it..Ladies please advice how to come out of it...

2. prashanthi9

prashanthi9 New IL'ite

is your's love mrg or arranged marriage, how was he before marriage ?

3. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

sometimes you have to "veetu peedi.."

4. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

Hi RajaPriya,

I can Understand what you are going through.

If he is changing now,dont let him go like that .You are married and have a daughter also,so please talk to him and start behaving normally.Give him time to understand you and what you expect from him.

If change is happening that is a welcome sign.Now your family is in your hands.Try to forget past and move on

5. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya
    It is very difficult to forget the past words, but try to accomodate when he is coming back to you. . Otherwise you are once again giving a chance for your in-laws to take-over him.So just keep aside all your anger & move on.
    have a nice day.
    Prema Barani

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Well, you need to answer this yourself.

Can you forgive and move on with your life or hold on to your grudges and die an unhappy person?

Your husband has stretched his arms out in peace and trying to have a normal life, it is upto you to be smart and take it for the sake of your DD and yourself or let it go and then whine all your life that he is not there for me.

Good luck !

7. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

dear op,

as your hubby is now willing to forget the past and take care of family, it is high time you give a try to forget the bitter past and lead a happy life...as this is necessary to give a good life to your DD...

making a right decision at the right time will go a long way in improving the quality of life...

best of luck...