1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Prithviraj Chauhan on Star Plus

Discussion in 'TV' started by Nagma, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

The historic hero Prithviraj Chauhan is shown on Star Plus. The stories and the heroic deeds of Prithviraj are narrated. The boy depicting Prithviraj Chauhan looks cute. Great costumes, fights and our history makes this serial good to watch

2. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Good Story but Poor Direction in Prithviraj Chauhan

I saw some episodes of this Serial Prithviraj Chauhan telecast on Star Plus. The story is good based on our history and the hero King Prithviraj Chauhan. But the direction is poor in the serial. They showed a "Dhaba" (hotel) in the serial...did Dhaba culture exist in that era? I thought Dhabas are new concept with modern culture. In earlier era, there were "Sarays" where people would rest and get food to eat. There was no hit and run sort of culture I suppose. What do you say???

3. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Mobile tower in Prithviraj Chauhan era

I just saw this serial and in one episode Prithviraj Chauhan was running in Jungle alongwith his friends. There was a glimpse of a mobile tower in the backdrop in jungle :tongue I know they shoot in filmcity and such places, but I wish they had taken some camera angle to avoid the Mobile tower in Prithviraj Chauhan era. Otherwise, I like this serial on Star Plus.

4. lakme

lakme New IL'ite

dear viewers of Prithviraj Chauhan,
    i am a regular viewer of this historical seral with good actors and good presentation for the modern viewers.i respect the history of our country and am proud of it too. these real life herores are good examples for our kids .This rajput king is known for his bravery .he is to be honored by us all but the most pity thing is our government has neglected this great hero,his grave is still raged by the angry muslims(afghans).once you know about the fate of this hero your blood boils.lets raise our voice to give a honourable recognition to this real Dharthi Ka Veer Yodha.

5. pritika_2007

pritika_2007 New IL'ite

I am a regular viewer of serial prithviraj chauhan.It is the best serials I have ever seen because it is based on the life of a very very brave king which makes it so special because it is neither the channel or the producer that has made it so special but it is the life of the king Prithviraj Chauhan that has really attracted every viewer to it.But yes some credit of course goes to Sagar Arts for presenting it in such an excellent manner which I do not thing can be represented again by any other.Basically people are not liking the serial but they are life of greatest king Prithviraj Chauhan and i like to thank sagar Arts for making us familiar with king Prithviraj Chauhan.