Any one working as SQL Server Developer in USA

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by friendz, Mar 13, 2008.

1. friendz

friendz New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new SQL Server , is anyone out there who is working( or worked) as SQL Server Developer or DBA. Do lest me know its urgent.

2. hemsat

hemsat New IL'ite

Hi friendz,

Are you a SQL Server Developer/DBA? I was teaching in India for 3 years,got married and came to US.Then my H1b got approved in Oct 2007.I got trained as SQL Server DBA from a consultancy. I am new to IT field and got a few interview calls. I did not put any fake experience in my resume so employers were not interested in me. Then market was down and I had got pregnant.So I quit job-hunting. I am interested to becoming a SQL DBA and intend to join after delivery.Have you found any job in SQL area?How about you? How about the work?

3. prtywomen

prtywomen Junior IL'ite

I am working as a T-SQL Developer(SQL Server). If anyone needs any help in SQL, let me know. I can help you out.

4. maheswari24

maheswari24 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Iam looking for a job as sql developer.Plz help me out in preparing for interview.
    How will be the interviews in US?
    Thanks in advance

5. prettydolly

prettydolly New IL'ite

Hi Maheswari24,

All the best for your career in US. Interviews typically depend upon the vendor and client how they have it in their company. Generally, there would be just one round of telephonic or it might be both telephonic and f2f if you get the job requirement in the place you reside. Then you need to go for the f2f.

The prime vendor(desi company's like cts,tcs,wipro) they would ask you all the technical stuff in detail while the end client interview would be important basics of the job requirement. (since the vendor gives the feedback to the client, they wont go into much details of the job req). So, fare well with the initial technical round.

Let me know if you need more details.

Cheers,
    Dolly