August 2012 mommies...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by westsideindian, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Brindasri

Brindasri New IL'ite

dear,
    sports bras would b suggestible for pregnancy. it helps u to stay away from marks on ur breasts. some ladies wil have cracks or stretch marks on their nipples. ths s because of the tight bras which they wear before pregnancy.

after delivery, ur baby wil not drink milk cos of the roughness.
    so, apply olive oil and cover with a sponge. wear sports bras during pregnancy. ths wil keep u fit all-time. after delivery, u may opt for maternity bras.

u may also get suggestion from ur Dr regarding the same.

2. Brindasri

Brindasri New IL'ite

i also work. i do face the same problem. so tiring after a day's work at office. i am trying to go for a walk, but couldnt do it all time. :bonk

may be, i wil start from my 7th month onwards..

3. jj009

jj009 Junior IL'ite

Welcome aboard Suhasini. Hope your pregnancy is going well. I haven't tried maternity bras yet. I just bought one size bigger than my pre preg one and it is working out fine for now. Brinda and cj1980 gave some great suggestions, hopefully they will work out for you.

Oh Miraaa, so sorry to hear about your u/s issues. I am sure everything will show up just fine in your next u/s scan. You will be in our prayers for sure. Try to be positive - you have a strong support system with you in terms of your family and friends here at IL, you and your LO will do just fine!

4. suhasini22

suhasini22 Bronze IL'ite

@Suhasini: Hey, welcome to the thread. When are you due? I have been having a lot of trouble finding the right maternity bra that I went to Motherhood Maternity boutique just this weekend! I spent almost 45 minutes there and in the end figured out that bras with a wide back (read sports bras) were the only ones that gave me good fit and comfort. I stayed clear of underwired bras and the other bras, while they fit well, pinched into my back and gave me backache even when I wore them for 5 mins in the trial room. The trouble is that most of these bras are 'nursing bras'...but hey, I guess they will be of use later on! So I ended up buying two maternity bras there...btw, I received a nice goodie bag from them with coupons for a lot of free stuff (udder covers, slings, car canopies, one avent feeding bottle with a lot of coupons for avent products, etc)...so you can give it a shot :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Cj,my due date is aug 1st,I shall go and try at motherhood,thanks for the info.

5. suhasini22

suhasini22 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks brinda,you shared some helpful info ,nice tips.

6. suhasini22

suhasini22 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you jj009,yup my pregnancy is going good so far by gods grace,thanks for asking! how are you feeling?

7. HuggleBuggle

HuggleBuggle Bronze IL'ite

Welcome Suhasini!
    Aug 1 due, you are ahead of every one. Are you able to feel any movements? Mine has been kicking & boxing:). But all this happens when my DH is not with me. I sometimes don't know how to express my happiness. I just wish to have u/s machine in my home so that I can watch my LO as many times as I want & how the baby moves, sleeps.
    Mirraa,
    Sorry to hear that. Don't worry, if it is a serious problem your doctor might have ordered for a biweekly check up. So I guess you are on the safe side but needs some rest. Pregnant women must be happy(of course so easy to say).So take care & be happy. Everything will be fine. I will include you in my prayer.
    CJ & Brinda
    That's nice information. Will check it out this weekend.
    Hi JJ, Jaynav, crazysans & all
    Hope everyone is doing good!

8. parimalapalani

parimalapalani Junior IL'ite

even i got the same :) looks like all of them are useful also... but i feel motherhood dresses are bit costly

9. Brindasri

Brindasri New IL'ite

dears,

v ve been to u/s yesterday. baby s normal. sugar s just normal. but, my hemoglobin level s less. Dr has increased my iron supplement from this month.

i feel i ws little careless on my food. i wil try to change my diet from nw on, so that my body gets all nutrients intact.

hw abt others? hope all r fine and enjoying their pregnancy.. tk cr..

10. Jaynav

Jaynav Bronze IL'ite

Hi all....Have been busy for the past week, as my in-laws were here.As you know always we dont get that much free time as we get when parents are around us.They are leaving tommorow morning.For some reason my stomach is upset because of the change of food and Iam waiting to get back to normal which will be tomorrow LOL.

So how are you girls doing?...
    jj,crazysans,HB,brindasri,cj,parimal,suhasini,Mirraa...Hi to all (sorry if I have left anyone else)