1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

suggestions please

Discussion in 'Paintings' started by cuckoo3113, Apr 26, 2012.

1. cuckoo3113

cuckoo3113 New IL'ite

Hi all,

My daughter is just 3.5yrs old but she loves colouring and painting especially..i would love to put her into some classes but i feel she is too young for it. i would value your opinions as to the right age for because all of you are so good at this craft...and also could you suggest me any good classes for her.
    thanks a lot.
    cuckoo

2. amirtha3004

amirtha3004 Senior IL'ite

Thats really not too young for her to put in classes. U have to make her develop creativity as the most. Where do u stay?

3. cuckoo3113

cuckoo3113 New IL'ite

hi amritha,

we stay in buhaira corniche near safya park..do you know any good classes in this area??i am really happy to know that she could develop her creativity from this age too..
    regards,
    cuckoo

4. amirtha3004

amirtha3004 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I don knw tat place.. am in dubai al nahda, u know dosa plaza, the building above tat is mine. I was teaching drawing in India, wen i came here i don have many contacts to start classes. If you can send your kid here , i can teach her

5. geetharao

geetharao Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I really appreciate your thinking. What you can do is just give her some paper and colour pencils, let her do the drawings which she likes. When she is finished off with her work please take some time to see and appreciate that. If you are good in drawing teach her how to draw and colour.Get her some drawing books or sketches and ask her to colour them. At each and every step try to motivate her. Only when u feel that she has grown enough to learn by going to classes then only u send her.
    Regards,
    Geetha Rao

6. Bheemireddy

Bheemireddy Gold IL'ite

I too agree with what Geeta Rao said...
    In market there are so many drawing books available, especially Cinderella and other cartoon castles. Your kid will surely love to fill these castle with colors...
    while she is doing all these you be there with her and encourage her...

7. cuckoo3113

cuckoo3113 New IL'ite

hi all,
    thankyou for your suggestions... yes we have bought colouring books and she loves colouring..offlate i have observed that she likes water colouring... she would just get so involved in it that she forgets everything else.
    @amritha, thanks dear.. we are in sharjah buhaira corniche, so sending her till al nahda doesnt seem to be feasible right now, but i will keep this in mind and mail you again shortly.. once again, thanks a lot for showing interest in teaching her..
    regards,
    cuckoo.