Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sairekha

sairekha New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Can you pls tell me when the native of this chart will get his job?He has been trying for a long time yet unsuccessful.Also pls tell me how his life will be overall.Does he have any favourable yogams in his chart?
    DOB:27/3/1989
    Time:6 pm
    Place:Vellore

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear .......,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

The next favourable time is after 2nd August to October, 2012. Don't get dejected in the life. There is day and night; there is hot and cold - like there is good and bad in everyone's life. Once the favourable time comes, you will automatically get your change. Please the pray the Lord of Your choice and also try to visit your Family Deity, which may be ascertained from your friends, which is good for ur.

regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Sairekha,

Please let me; in what way the boy is related to you. If he is your lover, then you should come out openly.

regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. AprilLisa,

The issues is to be settled amicable between you and your husband. You should seen that any action, against the will of your husband should create any marital problem.

Please be patient and try to convince your husband and take a suitable decision, which is mutually agreable.

regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Re: Kundali Matching...Kindly look into it...

Dear Santu,

Please let me the relationship of the girl or boy with you.

regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Charanpreet Kaur,

Kindly repost your request with the birth details of your husband, since the progeny has to be studied mainly from the chart of the husband.

Regards.

7. Santu6

Santu6 New IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  8. sairekha

sairekha New IL'ite

Dear Sairekha,

Please let me; in what way the boy is related to you. If he is your lover, then you should come out openly.

regards

Iam his well wisher .Sir in what way is the relationship important? I just want to know when he will find a job because he is been struggling to find a good one.He is a talented fellow,still struggling.Iam sorry if this disturbs you in anyway.Thanks.

9. MsRevathee

MsRevathee New IL'ite

Hi..sir...thanks..for the reply.....although i don't get the term your using about planet...but i honestly like to take ur advise given such like...doing meditation n yoga. Sir, overall how will my life cycle be going? when will i finish my studies? When will i get married? will it be love marriage or arrange ones??
    Thanks sir...:):thumbsup

10. Pragaspathy

Dear BPremalatha,

Your chart is a good one.

You belong to Virgo Lagna. Saturn in the second house is exalted; Jupiter, in the 4th house is exalted. Mars in the third house is occupying its own sign. Thus Jupiter and Mars are in their own houses and the Saturn is exalted. This is a good chart.

The seventh house is hemmed in between benefics on both side, i.e. Venus on one side and Mercury and Moon on the other side, causing Subhakarthi Yoga, i.e. a beneficial yoga, because 7th house represents the life partner.

Regarding the marriage, the time between 17th May, 2012 to May, 2013 is favourable; the period between 21.06.2012 and 14.08.2012 and 30.09.2012 and 19.10.2012 is highly favourable. Try to have peaceful mind and also have positive thinking which will always give positive results. You should never have any negative thinking, which will be set back in your life. As the dasa lord is Sun, who is the lord of 12th house, this has caused some set back; depending upon the operation of favouable sub periods, the things will get changed favourably.

Your 10th lord, i.e. lord of profession is Mercury. He is placed in his own house of Gemini both in Navamsa and also Dasamsa chart (chart meant exclusively for profession), which is good for your professional career.

Regarding the profession, one of the favourable period had just gone. According to your chart, as there is connectivity between the 2nd, 6th and 10th lords, you will work in the life, till you feel so. The second lord is Venus; 6th lord is Saturn and 10th lord is Mercury. There is exchange of 2nd lord Venus and 6th lord Saturn; which is astrologically called partivarthana and the Saturn is directly aspected by the 10th lord Mercury. Thus, as there is connectivity between 2nd, 6th and 10th house lords, you will have good professional career.

The period between 28th December, 2012 to 23rd January, 2013 is highly beneficial for getting the employment of your choice.

Please pray the lord of your choice and also pray your Family Deity.

regards.