1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Acute Hairloss - female pattern baldness

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by ana76, Apr 14, 2012.

1. ana76

ana76 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm having acute hairloss problem. In the top of head, scalp has started showing. Feel very depressed . Tried minoxidil but got facial rashes and had to stop it. Does anybody know about hair weaving or any other solution for female pattern baldness. I'm only in my mid 30s and it bothers me a lot, brought down my confidence level as well. Pl help.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012

2. rainandsnow

rainandsnow New IL'ite

Have you seen a doctor? Some Iron deficiencies of some other vitamin deficiencies may cause this. My friend had anemia caused by iron deficiency and she lost so much hair from her scalp but now its solved because she is treating her anemia.

3. ana76

ana76 New IL'ite

Thanks rainandsnow for ur response. I did see couple of doctors for this and they said its female pattern baldness for which minoxidil only works. As I'm allergic to it wanted to know if there is any other solution to this.

4. Mahi2000

Mahi2000 Bronze IL'ite

Hi my cousin sister is facing the same problem, she too wants to go or hair bonding,but don't know where exactly they do well, that is to have natural look.

5. priya007

priya007 New IL'ite

Hi Ana76,
    Try Sesa hair oil for min 3 months to see the results.

6. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi Ana76,

Its serious problem. You should get is checked from darmatologist.

I had the same problem. I am above 40. it was due to thyriod & the deficiency of vitamin B12. Darmatologist advised me to take some medicines, to use some medicine on head and a shampoo. Its almost 1 year, I am taking these medicines. Now I have good volume of hair, although I have to wash my hair on every alternate day. Please don't delay it. show to some good darmatologist.

Best Regards/ Shivani

7. Ganthimathi

Ganthimathi Gold IL'ite

Hi, if you are from Chennai you can consult Dr. N. somu in Anna Nagar near Chinthamani. He is a pediatrician but done lots of research and producing some oil that helps to recover from hair loss. I had alopecia (more than 10 patches of hair loss on my scalp) 17 years ago. After visiting many famous dermatologist finally his oil helped me to recover completely within 3 months.

8. yasminfathima

yasminfathima Bronze IL'ite

Visit a trichologist to know the exact cause of this problem. Maintain a balanced diet as well

9. ana76

ana76 New IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    Can u pl tell me where can I get this oil, appreciate ur help.

10. ana76

ana76 New IL'ite

Hi Shivani,
    My thyroid is normal but I'm very low on vit B12 and iron. But looking at my hairloss pattern (more hairloss on top and frontal of the head) the dermatologist said that I have female pattern hair loss. Can u pl tell me the name of the medication u took/used on head and the shampoo name. Thanks in advance.