1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My two angel's life

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by goodday, Apr 13, 2012.

1. goodday

goodday Junior IL'ite

I am here to get suggestion for my sister. She is 28 years and lost her husband last year. She has 4 years DD. When we think of remarrying her a million dollar question raise in our mind. It is a big task to make her accept for this in first place. It would be a long process but my doubt is that is there any guy who thinks this kid as his own DD.

If he does't think so then it would be life long sin for us to do such an injustice to that kid. I am so confused and couldn't think more to certain level. My mind get exhausted.

I have heard any story that a guy who could think the other kid as his own kid. Please suggest.

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Why don't you take some time and give your sister more time.Why to worry so much on it from now on.She just lost her husband last year.It takes sometime for everyone to cope up.Then time may show you some way.Just relax at this point and give her moral support and make her strong.

1 person likes this.
  3. keshavkutts

keshavkutts Senior IL'ite

I know a friend of mine went thru the same as ur sister...lost her husband..3 year old daughter....her family found a divorcee and convinced her and she is now happily married and just had a baby 2 months back....All i can say is it sure can happen....find a nice person and have a very frank and open talk...

4. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

life is full of unpredictabilities...as we all know marriage is matching with suitable persons...so one has to find the right person with patience...

one has to make all facts clear to other party before hand itself...so that there won't be any problems later on...

seeing the matrimonial sites, one can understand that there are so many such instances...where one has lost partner due to several reaons...

so there is no sin to go for re-marriage...only thing you need to ensure that your sister has come out of sad happening completely...then only go for re-marriage...

best of luck...

5. goodday

goodday Junior IL'ite

Hi Priya16,

Actually, we haven't start for the alliance and not yet talked about this tomy sister. I feel like how far this going to happen. She should accept and the kid should be small enough to accept a guy as her father and so many things to go on...

6. goodday

goodday Junior IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,

My best wishes for your friend. Hope the same like one thing happen for my sister and brings some meaning to her life.

7. goodday

goodday Junior IL'ite

Thanks GMR, let me see and make a good life for her.

8. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

I'm really sorry for your sister. May God give her strength to cope up with the loss and be happy again!
    Give her some time to move on with her life.
    For remarriage, getting the right person, and one who will raise the daughter as his own; its really a gamble. People straight away accept and are good, they directly decline, and there are some who would say they are willing to take the responsibility but change later. I've seen it in my husband's family. The man married a widow after his divorce saying he would love to take care of her daughter and after marriage started arguments and was rude to the girl. She finally had to leave the daughter with her mother i.e. the girl's grandmother. And I've also seen people loving and caring for the child as their own.
    Its sad but rarely people be it men or women take good care of their half children (not sure if thats the term)
    Vaidehi

9. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

I really feel sorry for your sister. First and foremost, she must be able to stand on her own feet, both financially and emotionally. And last but not the least, please respect her final decision on remarriage, whatever it is.

10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Our heartfelt condolences to your sister. It is very hard to bear the loss of a apouse at such a young age that too with a young child. God has given everybody a partner and am sure the right person will come at the right time - a person who will be able to give our sister lots of love and support and above all accept her child as his. Give your sister some time to come out of this loss and eventually she will be ready as she will realise that in this big and not-so-good- world, one cannot live alone.

May God give your sister lots of strength to face this loss and also we hope that she will have a happier journey in life after this phase.