Chitvish Recipes - Post your comments here (part 4)

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Chitvish, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Mrs.C,

how I have waited to post a comment and thank you! I tried your avial, the carrot version and it was such a hit! http://www.indusladies.com/forums/ask-chitvish/570-shakambari-vegetables-unlimited.html#post2215 Now now now, let me hasten to add that I have never ever made avial in my life and was bored of the routine standard foods I make and so turned to you! What a jackpot...no no I knew it but I can get extremely lazy about cooking you know! Now, I have slowly begun to maintain a 'tested and liked' recipe section in my life and of the 3, 2 of the recipes are already yours! Thank you so much!

While I was disappointed that I could not post my thank you immediately after trying it out, I understood and waited eagerly not only to thank you but to ask how you are doing! I am sure you are rocking and the surgery went well! Very glad to have you back!

Thank you Mrs.C!

2. eagle

eagle Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chithra
    Welcome Back!
    I made Bajji and it came out so fluffy and yummy.
    Also made rava dosai and it was a hit.
    Love
    Shobana

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

So happy to have you back, mam.
    Though i don't put in a lot of fb's but i am always watching this space for the interaction..but do take it slow..allow yourself some more time to heal..i know with the modern technology eye surgeries have become easier but still... it feels so good to see this space open for comments again as saby says...

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabi,
    It is such a great pleasure to get FBs from my snippet friends as well! :biggrin2:
    In south Indian cooking, aviyal is such a "treasure hunt" - like because you can gorge on vegs & carrot instead of coconut which makes us guilt-free!! Try morkuzhambu the same way!
    Do browse my recipe index - I would love you to do it!!
    Thanks a ton, Sabi! :)

5. Chitvish

Dear S,
    You have been my loyal "feed backer" right through!!
    It is not easy to make a hit with Rava dosai, a tricky item & I am glad
    YOU DID IT!!

6. Chitvish

Dear, dear Shan,
    Thanks for your concern!!
    I have not still started active cooking, but only minimum reading & writing (read typing here :biggrin2:)

7. Chitvish

8. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear chithra,

Puthandu Nalvzthugal! I noticed from the posts that you had a cataract op....hope u r feeling better!

Yes i have been using your app and spreading word too!

Only yesterday i tried some baking...normal wheat bread...of course first attempt, so took the bread a bit earlier and it was not fully done, but taste was good....so planning to try properly with all the right ingredients! Will come back with fbs as and when i try all these! But did badam halwa again for the sambandis who were visiting us here and it turned out awesome, they could not believe that i did it fresh in front of them!

So again and again thanks, "Danke Schön" and i love this app also, which is my constant reference always!:thumbsup Hope to be more active here!:hiya

9. Chitvish

Sudha, thanks for coming here. More than feeling better, I will put it as "getting better day by day"!!
    Edutha edu[ppile, wheat bread is not easy. First make maida bread - that success will boost you. Wheat flour takes a little more baking time.
    So, you thank me in German, I presume!!
    Let me say
    Merci beaucoup!!
    This is for using my apps!!
    French learnt in college :biggrin2:

2 people like this.
  10. Inbaroja

Inbaroja Silver IL'ite

Dear Mam,

So good to see you back in action. Take care.

I don't want to miss wishing you though it is very late. Belated wishes for your birthday. I was already late and when I checked out your forum it was closed and I couldn't wish you as soon as I came to know.

We are on a trip now. So, no Tamil new year cooking. Engal puththandu vanakkangal!