August 2012 mommies...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by westsideindian, Dec 7, 2011.

1. DivzIyer

DivzIyer Senior IL'ite

Well since i got pregnant i feel really hugry as soon as i get up so i brush and next thg i do is eat cereals with milk. yes everyday...just keep changing the type of cereals so by now i have become an expert in the taste of different cereals :D.......this is the only way i get some milk in me (i hate milk otherwise)

2. Brindasri

Brindasri New IL'ite

dear
    i too had severe back pain in my initial stages of pregnancy. my Doctor just gave me a ointment. But, i didnt use it frequently. Pain vanished after 16 weeks of my pregnancy or so.
    so, dont worry. it will be fine n your later weeks of pregnany.

enjoy your pregnancy

regards
    brindasri s

3. Brindasri

Brindasri New IL'ite

ladies,

how are you all now? i was away from the thread for quite some time. its all cos of my tiresome dys at office & back at home. now its clear that i wil b going to India for delivery at my mom's place & i wil b resigning my job very soon before my delivery. everything is clear in my mind now. so, i am just dreaming about the baby all time..

til 12 weeks of pregnancy, i visited Dr every 2 weeks. i felt my pregnancy was so lively.. i could see my LO growing every 2 weeks. after that, my appointment is once in every 4 weeks. days are moving very slow. cant wait to see my LO. its like years for me..

hope everyone in this thread must be in 6th month. how is your health now? recently, i am suffering from heart-burn and swelling legs. My Dr suggested me to avoid spicy foods. i am 22 weeks now. my anomaly scan is after my 24th week. so, have to wait for 2 more weeks to see my dear one.. just waiting for the day to come.

initially, i felt it would be a boy. but these days, my mind is changing. i am looking more brighter these days. so, guess its a girl. whatever it is, i am waiting for my little one to lift it in my arms..

waiting is the only thing i have to do..

i have gained 8 kgs til now. but, i am feeling much uncomfortable now a dys to do work cos of my weight. hw abt u all?

happy pregnancy!

regards
    brindasri s

4. crazysans

crazysans Bronze IL'ite

Thanks JN, Yah, that's a nice idea, Thanks for that. We have our marriage anniversary coming up in about 4 weeks now, so will plan something really special for that evening. Originally we are planning that with the few families that we know here, but since its in the mid-week, don't know if all of us could make it to a dinner that day. Hoping we can !! If not then just we three ... :)

Otherwise how are you all ladies going on? I think its really cheerful if everybody of us could share the seemantham, nice comments,compliments that we have been getting off late etc ... These days my bump has been pretty noticeable and am loving people's niceties such as being offered a seat in trams etc .. Its so cool to feel cared ...

Apart from that, Till atleast last 10 days I was in a bit of disappointment after knowing from my scan that I am going to get another daughter, where as we were expecting a boy this time. But now I am all good and happy for the baby being healthy so far. Just started taking things a bit slowly , as sometimes I started feeling breathless ... ALREADY :), But its definitely mangeable so far...

Hope to see celebrations and happy moments pouring into this thread.

5. crazysans

crazysans Bronze IL'ite

Hi Brindasri,

Thats good , since you have a plan sorted out now. I too have gained 8 kgs so far (me being over weight to begin with) But still I am not overly concerned about it though I am just trying to keep track of weight gain just to avoid any sudden excessive weight gain/loss, before we even realize that something has gone badly. I am confident that whatever I gain, I should be able to loose it all soon after delivery. Probably this weight gain is the reason for my breathlessness, when i walk a bit faster even in house or try to do things at s faster pace.

6. crazysans

crazysans Bronze IL'ite

Hi jj,

I might not be right but early in the morning all I do is to make a cup of coffee for myself. SO mine is definitely not an example for you :). But I am so addicted to my early morning coffee, that I would get headache if I don't have it and would start a really crappy day. So I choose to have it but then limit myself to just a small cup a day.
    Then after an hour or so I will have a piece of toast or so and then have a real cup of milk with saffron :).

7. HuggleBuggle

HuggleBuggle Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Sandiya & Jaynav for your replies regarding my condition. I am good now. All these days I was sick with cold & nasal congestion and not in a mood to post here or Google something. Back again. Happy to see your responses.
    Hi All,
    My update...
    My husband started feeling baby movements. He was thrilled & excited to watch the next move, but the baby is moving once in a while & that too he is not with me all the time especially when the baby is active.
    I had my anomaly scan, everything is good. I am having Baby Boy. Eagerly waiting for the days to pass on soon.

8. HuggleBuggle

Thanks Brinda for sharing your experience. I am feeling better now.
    But need a support all the time. Can't even bend for small time like when needed to clean toilet. Is this the same with you all?

9. HuggleBuggle

Brinda,crazysans
    Me too having difficulty in breathing sometimes as I have gained 10 kgs. I don't know why but I started to gain more from the past 2-3 weeks.
    I am having heart burn, I know it's because of the crap food that I ate but couldn't control sometimes. Other than that I am OK with regular home made food.
    Regarding the legs swelling... try to keep your legs elevated like sitting on a recliner or always keep something up to knee level in front of sofa & try to keep your feet over there.

10. parimalapalani

parimalapalani Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

I didnt increase much weight... i increased only 3 KGs....i am worried... please give me some tips to increase the weight

Dear HB , i too have a severe back pain... when is your due date