1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. subhejamal

subhejamal Silver IL'ite

Re: Not enough Sex

hi dear,yup i can understand wat u r feeling,but just wanna ask why dont u ask him to reduce watching **** ,i mean may b he watches **** n gets himslf satisfied by watching or masturbation n thats y he isnt intersted in havng intercourse with u.u said he turns on while watchng pon so what does he do after that,sorry if i sound v rude r......but men feel satisfied after ejaculation.wat i can understand is,his habit of watchng **** is hindering ur way to happy married life.thats all i can say.

2. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

U cannot conclude that he is having an affair;; Talk to him and find out if he is stressed because of his job or some other reason; Persuade him to take off and go out on a holiday;; If things dont improve try to seek the help of a counseller or a psychiatrist

3. visala

visala Senior IL'ite

i am also suffering from same problem but when i asks him he says that "no no u may get pregnant".i also asked him we will some contraceptive pills but he says no. i feel very depressed when he does oral sex but i need intercourse.

i am a mother of 2 year kid.i know about the feel of intercourse i need it but he never understand to know my feeling.

4. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

dear op,

how old is your husband? is it because of long years, he lost interest in ic or it may due to work pressures also.

find out from him why he is not interested in it...only finding exact cause can we give proper remedy...

it is better to plan for vacation so that the environment will be one of relaxation...

probably practising kamasutras tips may help to some extent...if you are interested you can read kamasutra book or any other appropriate book and follow tips in it...

best of luck...

5. indianinbayarea

indianinbayarea New IL'ite

Hi Seren

There is a thread started by Praks. Your case is similar to her to some extent. Maybe you can have a look at it.

All the best

6. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

7. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Seren, why not start watching **** with him?? there is nothing to be ashamed in it

8. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

ssm014,

yes, I agree with you. All problems arise because of our conditioning. Just break free of the conventional mindset and experience the difference.

Everything should be honest and fair to both parties concerned. These basic values should be always adhered to at all costs. Nothing else really matters.

Nandita

9. sosoandu

sosoandu New IL'ite

woman want sex from her real emotion but man need it from body. it is very different.

10. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite