IUI: Queries & suggestions!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Rad, May 13, 2008.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Glimmer,
    Generally injection cycles will be done after 3 or more attempts of Clomid. Or if the growth from Clomid is not satisfactory, they will jump to injection part soon! It depends on how good your body responds! Injections are not a scary stuffs, you can manage them. Just rub them gently/hard until you feel better, then it will be a normal one! Don't get worried on the injections, they are said to produce better eggs!
    Be positive & all the best!

Hi PS,
    All the best to your 2WW! Hope the follicles might have ruptured by now. Do continue with IC for some days, so the sperms will be available for the late release of follicle in worst case scenarios!
    Even my dh complained the same stuffs, not settled with timely outcome! So, we got bad counts only! :-(
    Your IUI cost seems little high. Hope you will be able to cope up with things!
    Eat healthy, take some rest! Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

2. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies
    I only had 2 rounds of clomid and the last round the follicle size was good. That was why the doctor suggested us to try naturally. The thought of the injection just puts me down. I told the nurse today l dont want injection this round. I will go for another round of clomid. And l also have got Progynova to take from day 7 to day 15. Anyone has taken tt??

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Glimmer,
    I remember that tablet name, don't remember the use of it! It might be a endo thickness tablet, not sure though! Its been long time since i opened my medical file! :thumbsup
    All the best to your natural cycle!

4. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

Hi vasumathy

thank you for replying.

5. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Wash and iui costed 4 k some 3 months back in the hospital that I go to in Pune...Wish u loads of luck for this cycke ))

6. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pinksugar,

Great that your IUI went well.. Don't worry about the ovulation. It will happen after 36-48 hours of taking the HCG shot. For me, my RE used to do TVS day after IUI to see if the follicle rupture. Stress is very common for men at the time of collecting the sample. Even my DH used to have the same problem sometimes. We always feel the quantity is very less when we collect. Don't worry, each drop has millions of sperms. All the best dear!! I wish this cycle brings success to you...God bless you.

7. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi ssm014,

I tried to reply to your private message. Your mailbox seems to be full..pls cleanup ur mailbox and let me know so that i can reply.

8. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi Pinksugar,

Nice to hear that ur IUI procedure went well. it is said the inducing sperms before the follicle rupture is favourable. I sincerely wish that u receive a BFP this time. stay stress-free, rest for 2days. you can get back to your normal life but see that you are not straining your body. Drink fruit juices, 2 glasses of milk from now on.

yeah i see the cost of treatment is on the higher side. it costed me less than 4000 few years back in pune.
    anyways if it works out there is nothing like it. so pray and stay positive.
    sudha

9. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Reshma..sorry just cleaned my in box..can u pls send me the message again..

10. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Pinksugar, don't worry. Let nature do its own thing :)....I wish you all the best for this cycle. Relax and try to focus on other activities during the TWW.