Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Ann,

Kindly repost ur request with the birth details of your daughter.

regards.

2. srith

srith Gold IL'ite

sir i have twice send u my request havent got the reply would u plz send me the reply
    regards
    srith

3. mithuna76

mithuna76 Senior IL'ite

sir, please reply to my post #12055

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Sairekha,

The period from 29th June, 2012 to 16th July, 2012 is highly favourable for getting the job of your choice, which will be permanent in nature and the place of job, nature of job, perks and other things will be according to your choice, leading to change of life style. Any attempts, prior to this period will give beneficial results. Please pray the choice of your Almighty.

Regards.

5. paps

paps Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much sir. But she will able to be good at their inlaws house with a joint family. And will she be able to work for ever, financial status and character.
    Thanks

6. paps

paps Bronze IL'ite

some wrong mail from my name.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mithuna,

I am glad that your uncle was discharged from the Hospital and by God's grace, he will recovery well. if possible, you can request your sister, to offer the boiled rise, mixed with sesame oil and sesame seed on every Saturday morning, especially in the meals plate of your uncle and also she can try to be in fast, from sun rise to sun set on Saturday, which will please Lord Saturn. This is good not only for your uncle; but also your sister and also your sister son. Also, please advise her to use Sesame oil (Gingelly oil) in the Pooja room and avoid use of any other oil for the present.
    The charts of the children, till they attain the age of 12 years should not be taken up for study, unless there is any major health issues or very adverse in education.

In case, if any Astrologer says, anything bad assessment, it will hold the children and affect the children. Hence, it is not proper the charts.

Regards.

8. mithuna76

mithuna76 Senior IL'ite

thanks once again for your reply sir, i will inform my sister regarding the fast.sir did you mean she has to offer the boiled rice mixed with oil to my uncle or to some one else.

9. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I am reposting the details.
    Please predict and give your valuable suggestions

DOB:16-02-1975
    POB:Trichur,Kerala
    TOB:4.45pm Sunday

1. I am worried about my career. In order to take care of my child, i have left the job. Is there any chances to work again. I was already in the teaching profession. Will I take up the same one again or is it good for me to change my profession. Please predict and suggest if any pariharams are required.

2. Is there a chance for a second child?

Expecting your reply
    Thanking you
    ksv

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mithuna,

Sorry, I hv not clearly stated the same. The boiled rise, mixed with sesame seed and sesame oil has to be offered to the crow only, preferably in the meals plate of your uncle.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

regards.