Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. mithuna76

mithuna76 Senior IL'ite

thank you very much for your kind reply sir, i really appreciate your effort and time.
    by god grace my uncle discharged from hospital yesterday and he is recovering.once again thanks a lot.
    by the by this is my son and daughter's horoscopes.
    my son
    DOB-9-10-2005
    TOB-4.52AM(early morning)
    POB-kolar gold fields, karnataka

my doughter
    DOB-27-4-2009
    TOB-3PM to 3-30PM
    POB-kolar gold fields,karnataka

please,i want to know about their education, health and their future.am very concerned of my son,he is very lazy to study and have some problem in concentration.
    please,sorry to disturb you again.
    thanks a lot in advance
    regards
    mithuna

2. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite

Sir, by your request am sending my query again.

3. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite

Sir I am sending the post again

4. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite

Sir I am reposting my query

5. tararajan

tararajan New IL'ite

Thank you sir.

6. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

dear sir pragaspathyji please respond to my query # 12016 thank you so much!

7. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for the services you are providing.
    Date of Birth: 16-12-1980
    Time of Birth: 7.37 PM
    Place of Birth: Trichy
    I am currently facing troubles in my current job. I want to shift to a new one. My question is will I be successful in the next job at least? Last year I took a big risk and shifted industries. But in spite of all my efforts I could not shine well in this job. I have been literally asked to quit the job. I have few commitments for another two years at least. So I badly need a good job.
    I want to know if shifting my job now will be helpful. Also, let me know when I will settle down in a good job.
    Please answer my queries Sir.
    Thanks.

8. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Thank you sir.
    Will wait for your reply.

Regards
    Shobha

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Riya2012,

I am trying to answer the queries raised by you to the extent possible. As your inbox is full, I am sending the reply in the open forum

1. When will We be blessed with a healthy baby?Will it happen in India or outof India?

It depends upon the medical assistance, availed by both of you. It is absolutely necessary that the sperm count of your husband has to be improved or otherwise, there are every chances for problem. Better consult your Doctor and decide. The birth either in India or abroad, I cannot predict; but both charts are promising for settlement in abroad; than in the home town/country.

2. Will I be working?I gave up my job for this pregnancy and currently lookingfor a change in my career.Will i be settled in my career? Should i look for mypregnancy first or job hunting?Or there are chances that pregnancy +job bothwill go hand in hand?

Progeny and job are two different issues. If the progeny is based on medical assistance, you will have to obtain the opinion from your doctor in this regard. However, getting the job in the near future is not much promising; since you have already missed the bus

Background to question 2: I am on and off jobs after marriage due to nature ofmy husband's job and market situations.

3. Will we be settled out of India or in my hometown in long term?

Both the charts are indicative of getting settled other than your home town/country.

4. You mentioned God's girl in previous prediction, so was curious if goddesslakshmi(baby girl) is going to bless us soon.

I hv already clarified that it is God's gift, i.e. child and not God's girl

5.If we miss period till May 2012(which i think we will, as i have decided tofly india for detailed investigation and we are asked not to try for 5 -6months now) When according to you should we try again to get a positive endresult?

The next favourble period, according to both the charts, since both of you belong to Gemini Ascendant, the next favourable period will be mid May, 2013 to mid may, 2014

Regards

1 person likes this.
  10. ann74

ann74 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Please check on my post 11943.
    I am planning to put my daughter for IIT training. Which area of education will be better for her - Medicine , engineering or and other feild...please help us.

Thanks
    Ann