Vedas / Puranas / Astrology / Spirituality

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by sagimom, Mar 7, 2012.

1. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

Hello to all,

I am Geeta SAHM to a 27 months old girl living in Bur Dubai.

I am on a lookout for a Guru who can guide us on Hindu culture and teach us basics from Vedas / Puranas / Astrology, etc. That includes mantras/stotras, vidhis, mahurtas, etc.

It would also be great if anyone wud like to join these classes, bcoz they are more helpful, calming and full of blessings:)

Looking forward for a positive response:)

2. skasi

skasi New IL'ite

iF YOU GOT ANY REPLY FOR YOUR POST ,PLS LET ME KNOW I AM ALSO INTERESTED .

3. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

hi Skasi,

Sorry cudnt find anyone who can claim to know the scriptures:(

However, we hv started ISKCON classes for children and if things are in control, perhaps will start something for Adults.

Nevertheless, still in look out for someone who can elaborate on day-to-day rituals, Yoga, Karma, the basics Sanatam Dharam, answer out trivial questions on faith, believes, etc:)

The search is still on for The Knowledgeable One:)

Rgds,

Geeta

4. mirrasri

mirrasri New IL'ite

Hi, if you want to know about spirituality and how this creation is done by the Divine, then I will suggest the books written by Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. He says that the Divine is the Guru for following his Integral Yoga. If we want it in simple words of Sri Aurobindo, then we can read the books written by Shri.Karmayogi, a disciple and follower of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. We can read about them in the website - karmayogi.net. I am sure you will like to read books. If we are interested in spirituality and also in reading books, then we can read the above said books. Some of the books are : Savitri, Life Divine, Sprituality and prosperity, The Legend of Brahman,Tamil books like "Annaiyin Arul", "Pushpanjali", "Nooru pergal", "Peroliyagum Ulloli".
    I am not sure whether I can give these details in this website, but since you asked about spirituality, I answered. Thank You.