When will I announce...?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AS1982, Mar 22, 2012.

1. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Same situation i was in.
    Even my sil got goodnews in first month of marrige.

Yes we dont carry much and not think much. But what we think all time is why god showing on me?

Teh same thing i suffered for 4 yrs.

Do not worry dear. God bless us so soon.

Sil pregnant DIL ttc . Such a big pain .

I did not felt any comparision but was asking god why me?

Its such a common feeling we get.

Will qdd you in my prayers.

Bbydust to you also dear.

2. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

dear i can completely understand ur feelings.....
    even me and my sil got married just 15 days apart...
    she got pregnant within 4 months but we planned for kid after 1 year because we felt we need sometime for our self as it is purely arranged marriage but the problem is, as soon as sil got pregnant everyone started to question me, so we corned to plan for a kid , but u know what happened? it ended in miscarriage...

that was a great depression for me, then i felt i need to live the life for me not for others.... after my miscarriage i became mad for 3 months. after that i came to normal life and succeeded now...

why i am telling all these things to u, just live ur life for u, god has a very good gift for u, special kids needs time to create, urs is that case... when we start our ttc for others definitely it will not give success, enjoy ur day-today life and do baby making...surely u will get success...

lots of baby dust to u....

3. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

God will surely listen to your prayers and bless you with a baby soon. There are good doctors so I am sure your health issues will be cured and you will get pregnant. Its very obvious to be frustrated seeing people like that not because of jealously but because of the waiting period thinking when my turn will come.Your turn will come please be try to calm and pray.

4. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

yes asha dear, I have come across many such things in my life.. A person that I know got married recently before 3 months, and she has already announced that her due date is in another 6 months time.. And we have been hanging there for so long, and still now..........

I know peace will be spoilt and it may be the cause of stress.. Just come out of that after a day or two.. All your feelings are normal, but just dont dwell on them for too long..

Forget it dear, just be happy, take medicines, and see what is there in life apart from a baby... This is what I am trying to do now.. God knows the right time to give a baby, my new policy..

5. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Thanks dear ladies for pouring positive thoughts into me by your kind words and experiences... I had a discussion about how I feel etc with my husband and he is very much with me to handle things and move on... I am really really happy now... I will stay positive and calm untill it happens... :)

All the best to all TTC ladies...

6. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes, that is what is important.. Move along with your Dh and Be Happy for all the good things that we have got.. More good will follow soon :) :2thumbsup:

7. heartbeat

heartbeat New IL'ite

I totally understand what you are going through. I'm in the same boat.
    Trying for a baby for the past 3 years and no luck. My husband has a huge extended family. One by one, his cousins started announcing their success stories. The count already reached 6.
    Here comes the climax. My SIL who is 41 has announced that she is pregnant too.

Now a days I feel i'm haunted by these pregnant women. Not sure if I'm paying more attention or a coincidence, I just come across so many pregnant women when I walk on the street too. I feel it's in the air except for me.
    Stopped talking to the relatives as they just talk about the due dates and so forth.

Very very frustrating.

I know i'm struggling. Not sure if I would be successful. But I don't want to suppress my feelings and cause more pain to my self.
    So, I have taken this approach.
    1. It's OK to feel bad about what's going on. I'm not a bad person. It's just that I'm feeling bad.
    I'm not jealous that it's happening to others. I'm only sad that it's not happening to me.
    2. Some times I vent it out by crying. Feels good later.
    3. It's OK to avoid people for sometime only to avoid these conversations. I'm already going through some pain. I don't need people to remind me that.
    4. Most important thing, I want to keep my mind away from these and concentrate on what needs to be done.

Hope this will make you feel better.

8. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

"Most important thing, I want to keep my mind away from these and concentrate on what needs to be done"

This is what exactly me and my husband want to jointly work for... Thank you dear... My best wises to you too...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012