1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rang De Basanti

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jasmine, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

Yes, Rang de Basanti is a very good movie. It's worth watching and very intelligently made. It shows the parallel story of freedom fighters like Chandrashekhar Azad and today's youth fighting against current system. Aamir Khan and new hero Siddharth have done great work. I will suggest you see the movie in theatre on full screen rather than on DVD. Rang de Basanti is one of the best movies of recent times.

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

rande is a tribute to all those pilots who lost their life

yes rangde is a tribute to all those pilots who lose their lives due to the government mismanagement of getting military vehicles without a proper investigation and their attitude towards an accident...it is worth watching on the big screen....dont know how many will wake up to study and then get into politics in india...in the end u feel sad for the terrorists....as time is flying never carrying any thing along...only the future can tell abt the impact....regards..sunkan

3. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Rang De Basanti for Oscar

After Lagaan, this is Aamir Khan's second movie chosen for Oscar from India. This is a good choice and thankfully not a Shahrukh Khan movie (remember last time Paheli went for oscar despite Black (starring Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukherjee) in the list and more deserving).

All the best to Rang de Basanti and we hope it wins and Oscar for India :thumbsup

4. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Lage Raho Munnabhai also for Oscars

Though Rang de Basanti is official entry, Vidhu Vinod Chopra is also planning to send Lage Raho Munnabhai for the Oscars as independent entry. I too feel this movie should be shown internationally to all audience so that they know the Gandhian values said in such light manner. Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi were able to spread the message of Gandhism to every corner in India and there are so many now following "Gandhigiri". Good luck Munnabhai to win the Oscars!

5. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

I m a pure tamilian and even dono hindi!!!!
    i wont c hindi movies , one day i saw this movie wow!!!
    tat was gr8!!!
    really i cried unknowingly!!!
    nw a days i m eager to watch hindi movies:clap