1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone please tell this man... what pregnancy is.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Veera, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archanaanil

archanaanil New IL'ite

This is really a pathetic, heart moving, and blood boiling situation..
    Firstly why doesnt this so called Male chauvinistic pig ( Kindly forgive me ladies but ive lost my fuses) doesnt understand the fact that all women are not made up of the same material, some might be strong and some just cant stand.. Ladies, even today, after all this changes that the world has underwent, one thing that never seems to change is a man's mentality. Its such a pity that women are still treated downtrodenly..I myself have witnessed many of my best pals who underwent the trauma of bad marriage and divorce... I wonder if ever women can get freedom from their slavery.Very few are blessed with either gud husbands or with gud guts...but those who dont have atleast one will forever have to bare the brunt of these male brutality.
    I really appreciate you to bring in to light such an incident. I dont know why this man is sitting in jersey then...demanding and placing himself in this modern world, yet carrying the traces of stoneaged mentality..
    Last but not the least, he mentioned that when his mother was pregnant with him, she was never like this, now i wonder how could he see his mother when he was in her womb...

2. GayathriSundar

GayathriSundar Senior IL'ite

I am sorry ladies but I was laughing hard by the time I finished reading the initial post.
    It seemed fit for the Jokes section of this forum.

I mean this man does not seem real ... more like fiction. The fact that he knew his mom was not so in pregnancy make me also wonder if this is fiction... albeit composed from a truly wicked MCP mind.

Of course, if this man is for real then may he drop dead where ever he is! :twisted:

Gayathri

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    I read everybody's comments.
    I guess I am going to say the same thing which you guys have mentioned about him and his mom.
    First thing which made me mad was about evil MIL, even though being a women, how she could tell these things.
    I can relate this evil MIL with my evil MIL.

~Punitha

4. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Is this man really sane. And to top it off his mom. She sounds like a typical MIL. But this man what age he is living in. How will he like it if he puts on 15 lbs weight and not expect to ever fall sick.He is living in centuries old belief that women shud be meek. Then why cant his mother also be meek.She has to solidify his belief that his wife is only wasting his money. I feel sorry for the woman who married this insanity.Hope she is okay. She shud be very brave to tackle this mother son combo of foolishness.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2008
  5. mouli_7

mouli_7 New IL'ite

Oh dear God, poor woman, she has to suffer frm her pregnancy, which he wanted then had to put up with this horrific man n MIL..........., this person seems like selfcentered n very egoistic, I hate men who thinks wife is for cooking, cleaning n a birthing machine, he's not deserved to be married n have children, hey somehow if u come across these post i suggest u, go to u're amma n play with her pallu u brat............. .rage to tht fine lady to
    god give strength n courage to tht fine lady
    cheers
    shwetha

6. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

What a jerk. I just wish I could slap him and give a reality check.

7. Veera

Veera New IL'ite

I guess this guy will not change his attitude by beating him, cutting "it" off etc... though we will get a good scare out of him. Lets look at his mentality.

1,He made his wife pregnant again, just b.cos he wants a Boy. This clearly demonstrates that he his a male chauv pig. Baby is a baby. boy or girl doesn't matter. he might make her pregnant again if she give birth to a girl again. (Go sister, deliver a beautiful girl. piss him off, make his life hell, double the medical bill).

2, He needs a woman to give birth, he needs a woman to have a good time, he needs a woman to cook and feed him, wash clothes etc... but he won't foot her medical bills.

3,MIL: What to say... the mere thinking of many mums that her son will sway away with the DIL, triggers all evil thoughts. Its same as divide and rule policy of Poms (British Monarchy). They always kept Hindus and Muslims divided to avoid a unified stronger enemy. Same logic here. if husband and wife keep fighting over simple stuff MIL can relax and watch TV. Her position is simply not threatened.

Note: Get this, he confessed that his mum didn't complain too much. blah blah blah... The ONLY WAY he can know this and speak so is "His Mum told him so..." see now where the trigger is.

Also, the post was made by him not his wife. So this guy doesn't even know he is such a arrogant pig. Must have felt very cool when writing. Shame on you.

PS:
    By the way, on the cutting it off subject, it will make sure one thing. No more offspring’s.. so our sister who is suffering now may not have to go through this hell if the current one is also a girl.

My Wish: If i was a doctor and happened to see him, i will make him a girl.

Hopefully someone will make him pregnant. after that... ha ha ha... :evil: Pay Back time. Rest Assured.:twisted:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  8. charukamath

charukamath New IL'ite

:twisted: OMG...what a devil he is !!! i don't believe it...WHY THE HELL DID HE GET MARRIED?? I wish we could get his address go to his house...give him some senses..in fact i guess none of his senses work...so not sure how this wud help him...and his mother to top it all...cant even explain HOW PREGNANCY AFFECTS EACH INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENTLY??? WHAT A WOMAN!!! no Wonder she gave birth to a man like this...:********
    God please give that girl some strength to bear all this nonsense !!!

9. amsa

amsa New IL'ite

what u ladies wrote was correct but there will be no one behind him if he persist such attitude....feel bad for that lady....

10. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear friends,
    the man's thinking is typical male thinking.now,admit it .our hubby also sometimes wonder why we make big fuss of our monthly periods & all the troubles associated with it.though they are gentlemen enough not to air these views loudly.
    i feel the real culpit is the MIL.she being a woman should have been more sensitive.but all she does is poision his sons thinking .this person is quoting his mother just to support his own distorted thinking.
    as one of our friends pointed nothing can change this man's thinking.i just hope his wife does not suffer much .she poor girl has a jerk for husdand ,an evil MIL,two toddlers & another pregnancy.lets pray for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.