Precise Predictions on Marriage & Progeny

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malaswami sir,

I posted this question long time back.I would like to remind you about it.Kindly predict when will my friends marriage take place.Awaiting for your predictions.

2. anuraj92

anuraj92 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vasuma,
    Thanks a lot for such a detailed reply...i really appreciate this....she is being little disturb now due to her age and friends, i hope you understood what i meant..will she be able to come out of this, though this is not affecting her studies in any way and she is very clear about her studies...
    but neither she or we as parents are that interested in MBBS as my husband also discontinued MBBS and joined BE the next year...
    Anyways we will accept anything that comes to her life...anyway thanks once again and please let me know how her personal life will be as i am really worried about that now?

Thanks in advance...
    Anu

3. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Dear Mam, I am Prabha, female,

Date of birth :25th July 1980
    Place of birth : Coimbatore
    time: 9.42pm
    Dhanusu rasi, moola natchathiram

My husband date of birth: 1st November 1979
    Place of Birth :coimbatore
    Time : 1.30pm
    Utiratadhi, meena rasi

i am married 3yrs before and till now not blessed with child. please look into my and my husbands horoscope and let me knwo when i will get a child and good job opportunity for my husband.

4. guth

guth New IL'ite

hello mam

I would like to know about my marriage ?(love or arranged)?.Also i am searching for a job last one year havent got one Could you please check through the details
    DOB:29/11/1989
    tob:6.25 a m
    place:thrissur

5. rayana16

rayana16 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rayana @ Jyothi

I have analysed both the natal chart, prashna chart and all other combinations and finally would find that, there may be a chances of EDS with your partner. As 5th lord is Saturn associated in Mars house, the stamina should be very low, (Mars having just 2 bindus in its own BAV) and the stamina is lost.

Four or Five Dates a day for next 27 days, will increase the potential in your partner's health, which should be normal and will have a good potential in coming months.

But as per Natal charts analysed, progeny is expected only expected after the transit of Jupiter, since the signifier Jupiter would be aspecting 5th Bhava for you both, as both are born on Kanya Lagna.

Hope this clears.
    May God bless you healthy Progeny sooner.
    Aum Namashivaya
    Precise Predictions oThank you swamiji..swamiji plz tell me when this transit will happen and but its sure that we have kids in our fate...

6. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I think you have missed my post. i have posted twice. please predict.

K.Srividya , 16-2-1975, Trichur ,Kerala, 4.45 pm sunday.

is there a chance for a second child? any pariharams required? when is the probable time?

Expecting your reply.

thanking you
    ksv

7. rajeswaripriya

rajeswaripriya New IL'ite

Dear Malaswami Sir:

Hope you are fine. Sir, Can you predict with more hint about when my marriage proposal will come exactly and how we can foresee that that is the correct horoscope for my chart. My father is very frustrated about my marriage. He is searching for more than two years now and finally my only roommate also got her marriage fixed. so, he is searching more deeply now, but still we can't find right one. Hope, you can understand us. You have already predicted for me some in Penmai. Now I am asking here. My details are,
    Date of Birth: December 22, 1984
    Time: 09:50 a.m.
    Place: Near Coimbatore.
    Here I see that you are giving more hint. Can you please give more hints like that, so that we will not get frustrated anymore. Thanks.

8. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hi Guth,

You are born on scopio lagna & scorpio moon sign.
    According to the analysis, position of 5th &7th lord in dual aspecting each other confirms selection would of your choice.Regrading to your query on job please be informed that this thread is about progeny & marriage.

Thanks& Regards
    Student of vedic Astrology

1 person likes this.
  9. sairekha

sairekha New IL'ite

Hi Aarta..

Thanks for your reply.Yes I understand going along wih what fate gives me is going to be good.So does it mean that I will have an arranged marriage?

Also can you look into the below chart and let me know about when the person would get married and also about the marital happiness..Will the marriage be arranged/love?

DOB:27/3/1989
    Time:6pm
    Place:Vellore,India.

Thanks..

10. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

I am posting my query again, please help me in the prediciton!

Dear Sir, I am Prabha female,

Date of birth :25th July 1980
    Place of birth : Coimbatore
    time: 9.42pm
    Dhanusu rasi, moola natchathiram

My husband date of birth: 1st November 1979
    Place of Birth :coimbatore
    Time : 1.30pm
    Utiratadhi, meena rasi

i am married 3yrs before and till now not blessed with child. please look into my and my husbands horoscope and let me knwo when i will get a child and good job opportunity for my husband.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.