Puja to attract my husband

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by vinumithra, Mar 15, 2012.

1. vinumithra

vinumithra Senior IL'ite

Please suggest me some prayers to control my husband who is under the influence of his father. His father already have a good central government job with best income. But still he always bugs money from us where we ourselves struggle with lot of loans and other things. But he still bugs for money simply and his son (i.e)my husband not even speaks a word against him whenver he asks money and gives him just like dat . He is not caring for me and my child. He is not worried of my child education too. Please i request you to suggest me a strong puja/prayer so that i bring my husband under my control and always keep in my control so that first he takes care on me and my little child.
    Waiting for ur reply,

1 person likes this.

2. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Say siddha mangala sloga and 9 week sai pooja

3. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

Aaardhanaareshwara Stotram . It is praising Lord SIva and Parthavi. Easily available in any book. Every girl from day one of her marriage day has to read daily throught her life. So that wife and husband relationship will be good .
    Experienced people advised in the books.

1 person likes this.
  4. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anybody give me the lyrics in english and sanskrit and kannada for aaardhanaareshwara stotram

Has anybody read this stotram and experienced any miracle in their married life like peaceful married life or more affection from better half.Please anybody can share their experience.

And any special pooja to be done while chanting this stotram and how many times this has to be chanted and on which day.

regards
    rashmii

5. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Chanting swayamvara parvati mantra bring amazing results, if Mp3 required plz PM me .

Regards
    Aarta

2 people like this.
  6. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Yes. chanting mantra with Swayamvara Parvathi Homam, adds more benefic results.

Thanks

7. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Removes obstacles for people seeking for the suitable bride or groom. For happy married life, and gifts married women with a bountiful and meaningful life. When Panchami Tithi that fall on Friday, is best day performing Pooja. Also we can perform Pooja on the birth Star on any month. This homam can be performed by :-

People seeking the suitable bride/groom
    People who are yearning for happy moments in their marital life
    Women who are in search of Marital Happiness

None other than Lord Shiva himself gave the Swayamvara Parvati Mantra to Goddess Parvati Devi. This enabled her to reunite with her divine consort. By performing the Swayamvara Parvati Homa, various obstacles that delay marriage are removed. The eligible bride or groom is blessed with suitable spouse.

1 person likes this.
  8. vinumithra

vinumithra Senior IL'ite

Hi Aarta/Malaswami

I dont have PM facility to PM you could you pls post the lyrics of this Swayamvara Parvathi mantra as i do not get it properly though i googled it . It would be of great help if you do the same.

Regards,
    Vinumithra

9. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

10. hemaprabhu2009

hemaprabhu2009 New IL'ite

Hi,I am hema Their is no problem with my husband and me but we are seperated bec of her mom.Please suggest me any pooja to do it in home to get back my husbacknd