1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how can i come out from ex marital affair

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sarita1980, Mar 6, 2012.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    If your boy friend is married and he has his own family then I would suggest u to leave him and not to interfere with him. Can you really bear if your husband gets another women to your house?
    I feel that your husband has realized his mistake..u have responsibility towards your kid too..work out with hubby as he is willing to.

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Your boyfriend's wife was working here or at Saudi! There might be another triangle to this love story then!
    You had an EMA for obvious reasons though your husband visited every year! Where does your husband stand in all this?//

3. bebe

bebe Bronze IL'ite

I am shocked by the lack of compassion and the condescending replies! Her husband left her, she tried to go on with her life, made a mistake in choosing her BF, and now the wife-and-kid-leaving-husband is idealized???

OP, do you really think that your H want a honest reconciliation? Do you want a honest reconciliation. If yes, end it with your BF. If no, end it with your BF, you are also spoiling his wife's life.

4. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

I would say end your relationship with the BF. Are you sure he is going to let go of his family to support yours? Is that right on his part? What about his wife and child? You had a reason (right or wrong is not mine to judge) to be in the EMA. What was his?

And as for your husband, I would not want to go on with a man who is as cold. Talk it out with him and find out if he is really interested in a family life. He should not say yes now and throw your EMA at you later just for his own convenience.

5. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Sarita,

Dear go on with your life. Now your husband is with u be happy with your family. Dont recognize your BF at any time. Ignore him totally.. Here dont listen to your heart use your brain now. both of you have family take care well. Whatever has to be happened has happened cant be changed but u can make future by chosing your family and leaving him for his wife. You are not the only women who had EMA but now u know u have to leave him so forget him forever.. make it like he never existed in your life.. I wish u be happy with your kid and husband..

6. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

sarita,

Is your H wants relationship with him too means -- is he agreeing to have relation with your BF?

Or he wants to you totally cut off the relationship with your BF?

What is your heart saying? With whom will you be comfortable with? If you want to go with your BF, is it practically possible as he has his own family and what is effect on your kid?

You need to answer all these for yourself and if it is only for your kid you are with your H then it is high time to think on separation and ask your BF also to get separate from his wife and then marry your BF.

Best of luck.

7. sarita1980

sarita1980 New IL'ite

thnx ladies
    for ur moral support which i badly needed. as i told my H dont mind me having affair but he too want 2 keep relation with me where as my BF want me stay away from him he want me to stay with him in separate house he has problm with his wife n her parents r taking her now i told him see i cant stay with him bcause if my son ask abut what will i tell i had tried every thing to him he is not ready to listen where as my H is in knee to go abroad agin n expect when he is on vaction i should b with him on bed i told both of them i will not stay with any of u i will stay alone with my son. i seriously didnt want to break my BF house each n every time past 7 yrs i had done this (they had problm with marriage) but now every thing has been messy . pls help

8. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

i must say that your husband has a very poor mentality. how can a husband say that when i am on vacation be with me otherwise keep on with your BF. This is pathetic.

It does look like your BF is interested in making your relation legal. I would say choose whatever best for your kid, as you all have already messed up with your life

9. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

OMG.... Please don't call him "Your Husband" no husband in the world will allow his wife to continue her EMA... he seems to be out of his mind... or a " psycho" sure he cannot be put in a normal person's category.
    Both the guys seem that they don't have real love for you... if your BF loved you sincerely he would have divorced his wife and married you legally...after insisting u to go for divorce from your H.... but he enjoyed the company of his family and at the same time using u for his personal needs...

I suggest you dump both these guys... live a life independently with your kid... your child is still young to understand what is going on... but in a few years from now he will surely realize what his mother up to and will surely look down upon u.
    Wake up before it is to late.... live life respectfully...

3 people like this.
  10. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

This is what I understand from your post:

1. H is ok with you having an EMA, as long as you have sex with him?
    2. Your BF has a troubled marriage (or the marriage is messy bcos of you), and he wants to 'live in' with you?

And the EMA has been going on for 7 years, and you are still dangling mid-air? Thankfully, you are thinking about your kid's future, some wake up call that is!

The story sounds nasty as it is! I hope this is not some troll!

1 person likes this.