Desperate girls.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by swarnalata.N.S., Mar 2, 2012.

1. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

@daffny hmmmm. I don't think so. Its up to the society to take it or not.No one is a saint. These days no body has time to bother about whts going on & what others think. Don't forget that the society that u r talking about, frames different rules for different people. Same society respects people in power and who r filthy rich irrespective of what they do how they do. Life is personal choice(unless they r disturbing others) & legality of what we do is most imp.

@Anikha Don't bark.& don't quote saint words.Dont u know that women & politics are closely in many glamor & hospitality industries?? They are not disturbing us so y should we be concerned then?Try to think practical & don't act as moral custodian of so called moral values.There are thousands of women doing that.if possible y cant u go to court against all the models and actress & even against strip clubs or dance bars?

Damn care for society. society is like disloyal dog. when u throw a biscuit they will come to u irrespective of what u do or what u did in the past. Society has diffrent set of so called moral rules for rich & powerful and different set for others.

"He who builds on the people builds on mud"

2. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

"Its her life, she can do anything, why should you worry" sounds good.

A few months ago, a 19 year boy was arrested for raping his neighbour's 10 years old girl child and he confessed he got the obsession to do the crime after seeing some half nude women's pictures in a glossy magazine.

This is why some of us are concerned about what women, nor related to us in any way, do in public.

4 people like this.
  3. Anikha

Anikha Silver IL'ite

Nettam ,

don't you think ,by posing nude , she is provoking the opposite sex,inviting trouble / endangering herself ????
    after all she is a co-woman in the society where we live and celebrities' open lives are subject to open discussion.

4. Anikha

Anikha Silver IL'ite

Nettam,

there is I, Me, Myself, Mine...............
    there is We .......

people who choose the first choice when they are young , die alone , society will not sympathize........
    people who choose the second choice , are more secure socially ......................

Yes , as you said , Life is personal choice ..... ............

5. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

nowadays modelling girls do not know the moral ethics how to behave. only animals wont wear dresses.what else to say.

lakshmi

1 person likes this.
  6. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

I do agree with what Nettem says; each humans has his/her own rights to do whatever he/she wishes too.
    In this modern world people has lot of their ideas to come up to get fame and money. Since most think Life is of 4 days..enjoy at the max..get fame, power, money...
    each and everyone does the same work..work..work...for money..

Someone said school going boy raped a girl ; it is not mistake of boy or girl...how society thinks..how parents brought them...

7. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

Why girls are held responsible for boys actions, boys are not animals? Not only he raped a girl but someone who is a minor and cannot defend herself.

8. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

The aforementioned actress' are a little more deeper in the slush than one National Award winning actress.

9. shyamalajh

shyamalajh Gold IL'ite

Nettam,

Law changes every now and then. one has to be a computer to change their opinion on what is right and wrong according to changes in law. If legality of actions is imp, are u saying homosexuality is wrong? Law changes depending on whether the opinion makers (Media,etc) are liberal or conservative in a given society. Am I to believe polygamy is right in Saudi but wrong elsewhere? Right for some in India but wrong for others? I have to be an idiot to let Law make me believe this.

All public acts, whether by Gandhi or Poonams are open to scrutiny by every tom,dick and Harry. If they can't take it let them live in the corner of their room. She has to be stupid to do something in public and expect only positive attention. Negative attention is bound come. There is a difference between private life and public life. public life always has impact on others, especially children. As parents, people have right to voice their opinions, privately and public forums. Conservatives too not just liberals have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
    You can find fault with them if they go beat her or do some other illegal acts.

2 people like this.
  10. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Why blame only the girls. Blame also those media people like Times Of India who run after these cheapsters to fill their so-called newspaper supplements.

1 person likes this.