Best Jewellery shop for silver articles?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by satin, Jan 31, 2012.

1. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

Which is the best shop in chennai for silverwares.I know GRT is good but other shops?Not interested in vummidi since they stock only high range ones.Other shops?Any idea?BUying all kinds like lamps,ashatalakshmi thattu,kalasam,flowerbowl etc

Thanks.

2. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Dear Il,

Have u tried Sukra Jewellary shop at Mylapore.All budget items are available.

Next Try Nathalla silver,next to sukra.They have also very nice silver items ,almost suits to our taste ,ofcourse
    to our budget.

poorni

3. malarun

malarun Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I used to get it in Saravana Stores also opposite to Pothys and next to Nalli not the one in Reganathan st that is bad.

I was also skeptical about getting there but one of my friends used to wear good design anklet and metti.
    SO I got a few designer metti and anklet, they are really good it did not black even after a year.
    Normally I break anklets (pls dont laugh but I am not that careful with these), but I got a thin one and it came for one year, I am regular for silver alone (sentiment from mom for GOLD we go to GRT only) from past 3 years.

I also got a small bowl for my friend and he has now started getting gold and silver from there after this.

NO bargaining there they will not reduce a paisa also unlike GRT where you argue for 20 min they will reduce nothing like that here.

You can try there.

Thanks
    Malar

4. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

As murphy has suggested, Sukra is the best bet I can think of.. they stock a large variety of stuff

5. meenasam

meenasam New IL'ite

my choice is sukra and GRT