Where can i buy simple and Elegant imitation sets in Chennai

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by b1985, Feb 29, 2012.

1. b1985

b1985 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Please suggest good shops where i can buy matching simple and elegant imitation sets at a moderate rates to go with silk and simple designer sarees. I am planning to wear them for Virunthu and parties so i am looking for simple ones mostly.

so please suggest shops in chennai where i can have a good collection in all ranges.

2. anoos04

anoos04 New IL'ite

hi

U can go to Sri Devi Gold Covering, 7 storey-Saravana Stores (opp. to Panagal Park) where they have one floor exclusively for fancy items like this where we can select ranges according to ranges. If you want to buy in Silver with golden color my choice will be GRT silver Shop in T. Nagar.
    Happy purchase

3. b1985

b1985 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Anoos04 ...

But Ladies y only a single reply .... :(

4. meenasam

meenasam New IL'ite

try in narayana pearls or jill mill both are in pondy bazar

5. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Nalli Next is in alwarpet. supposed ot have beautiful sets little expensive- but very elegant. What about JillMill??? I never been there, but supposed otbe good. Try Sukra in Mylapore too.

Enjoy.

6. b1985

b1985 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot ladies.. I have already tried Jhill mill... I simply love their bangles.. but their Sets ..i feel they are a bit costly... tats why i wanted to try out the other shops as well.... Sukra jewellery is known for the temple jewellery right... do they have other types as well like kundan, antique etc ...

7. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

I dont know much about shops.. there is Adams which is in Adyar .. but I generally buy them from a lady who brings them home,.. she has an amazing collection.... i dont know if you could consider them expensive ,.. she has a wonderful collection.

8. b1985

b1985 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bhooma,

Thanks for the details... :) .. It would be great if you can PM few sets that you have bought from her...

9. malarun

malarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Bhooma,

Can you please post the contact detail of the lady or please IM me the same.

Thanks
    Malar

10. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Instead of buying sets, buy few different pendants in silver, gold ( costume) and get black, ruby, Sapphire , emerald beads. you can mix it and wear with everything. By the way, Sukara do have regular costume jewellery.
    If the big necklaces may go out of fashions, but these beads and pendants stay for sometime. I do it like that.

Just a suggestion and think about it.

Just remembered there is a new boutique in Rada Krishna salai ( EV Kalyani Nursing Home). I heard that they have beautiful cafe and unusual necklaces. Try.