discuss area and projeccts - medavakkam

Discussion in 'Housing' started by gayatri.kartik, Dec 6, 2007.

1. bharri

bharri New IL'ite

Hi Vairamak

Saw the above discussions and came to know you have booked apt in Navin Springfield...Even we are planning to book one .How is the area and water facilities..

2. Gokool

Gokool New IL'ite

I found an apartment in United Colony Medavakkam. The builder name is TVD constructions. They are quoting 4225/SQFT.
    How is the area and ground water? Are there any potential problems in the arean and builder?

Please suggest.

3. august2006

august2006 New IL'ite

I'm posting these details to let you know some of the projects going on in pallikaranai/medavakkam. this area is near jayachandran nagar which is called green court and comes under jalladayanpettai. Green court area looks good and the project which is in starting stage is opposite to XS real project(Its completed 8months back). the builder name is oliyas. they going to construct 6 blocks. it has 2/3 bhk apartments and a total of 32 flats. silicon reality is promoting these projects. Also there are some 3 to 4 projects going on. but i dont know the builder names.

green court is located 500 meter from the velachery tambaram main road.

4. selvidurai2k

selvidurai2k New IL'ite

hi..we have booked apt in greencourt by Oliyas builder... cosntruction is going on

5. august2006

august2006 New IL'ite

what is the square feet rate they are quating?

6. selvidurai2k

selvidurai2k New IL'ite

we got it few months back... at 3500 for the other block which is under construction ...i guess that is all booked and now they have started 3 more blocks opposite to xs real vibe....i guess they started with 3600 and now it has come to 3800/sqft.... but u can negotiate

7. august2006

august2006 New IL'ite

Thanks for the information selvi:)

8. g3selva

g3selva New IL'ite

we are looking for flat around medavakkam. can you please provide the following details of oliyas builder:
    1.how good the construction quality
    2.will they allow internal structure modification
    3.do they have any model apartments
    thanks in advance

9. g3selva

g3selva New IL'ite

can you (selvidurai) help me by answering the above questions?

10. selvidurai2k

selvidurai2k New IL'ite

they were into real estate earlier and only now they have jumped into cosntruction....almost 15 yrs back they have been constructing houses and after which they were only doing real estate..... My hubby did ask for few model flats .....i don't remember but wil chk and get back to u on this....

yeah they do allow u to change if it is feasible....in our aprtment..there r 4 houses..and all few have modified according to their interest....

Actually in that green court compared to other builder we felt this one is good bcoz he gave ample common area ..atleast not congusted like other builders....so i believe construction quality shld be good....as our house is still udner construction ..i can't comment much on this......