1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Star Plus : Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Monsi, Aug 8, 2011.

1. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

I was enjoying this show. Now, this SHYAM SNAKE:rant
    Oh ASR please don't doubt Kushi, :drowningdon't turn into Ravan.:spin
    NK where ar you. Hope he video tapes the whole thing with his camera so doodh ka dhoodh and pani ka pani ho jaye.

2. sunshinegaljuhi

sunshinegaljuhi Senior IL'ite

why do these soaps inevitably become boring?

3. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

really bad !!! never expected such a twist.

4. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

my heart beart is increasing guys.

i think they'll make arnav to mis understand khushi to led the story on going :rant and to prevent anjali's life he will force to marry khushi without saying his love :drowning :bonk (( these are just my guess :hide: ))

5. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

Of all the things to say, has Khushi found no other words to express her hatred towards Shyam.....wrong timing, wrong choice of words and wrong message. Why couldn't she hit him right on his face after that idiot hugged her? Arnav will definitely misunderstand but I think this will be temporary. He will soon find out the truth.....atleast let us hope.
    Ars, as you said abt the camcoder, many are guessing the same. I found in many other forums as well where ppl are guessing that the camcoder is definitely there for a purpose. Also, heard NK will leave the show as his character was just like a filler. Now, that such a big drama is in store, he will be leaving the show soon.

6. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Today's episode was so sad. You are right Loukya the choice of words used by Khushi doesnot make sense to her character. Writers:rant Maybe writers block:bonk
    Lets see what happens. If it turns into like other boring, evil, scheming drama I will stop watching it. Most serials turn into one hope this will be different.

7. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

Hi Loukya,
    The choice of words is very bad and how could she let him hug her for such a long time. It actually looked like a compromise hug from Kushi, couldn't she struggle to free herself from him. Sad Arnav, 2 bolts for him. Pray God, this serial shouldn't turn like all others, my only 30 mins of relaxation on TV.
    As Noorul said, if the writers want Arnav to marry kushi inorder to save his sister's life, Kushis's dialogues at that time are appropriate.

8. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

Yes Sravanthi, may be Arnav will misunderstand her but this will definitely be temporary. Khushi though is very naive at heart, she has the courage to fight tough situations. So, in all, I feel the serial will not go on a boring track but would surely be more interesting. Let's just watch for how khushi will tackle her own situation...leaving Arnav aside.We will stick to the serial.....and yes as you said, this is the only serial I too enjoy watching.

9. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Ok today is my last episode.:rant
    I will be watching Ba'ath hamari pakki on you tube for my daily cheerful entertainment. May be will catch up with you all after a month or so.

10. raks123

raks123 New IL'ite

There has been a new promo on star plus that Khushi and Arnav appearing in marriage dresses.... i think Arnav married her to take a revenge on Khushi and Shyam