Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. blessedgirl

blessedgirl Bronze IL'ite

Thank You Sir..

2. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Thank You Very Much for your time and effort in replying!!
    God Bless!

Regards
    Swiss

3. rhodo

rhodo New IL'ite

Sir,

I have been having problems with finance since the last 10 years. Although educated, I am finding it hard to find a job. This has caused a lot of tension in all spheres of my life. Another astrologer said that I have sarpa dosha. Do you concur with him?

Date of Birth: Jan-1-1973
    Place: Rourkela, Orissa
    Time: 1:40 pm

You response will be much appreciated.

4. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Re Re posting and Waiting for your reply please reply

Please reply atleast this time eagerly waiting for your reply

Hi Sir
    Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu.

1. Between us lot of misunderstanding what has to be done to live peacefully and happy? Is Marriage matching
    is good any pariharam to be done?

2. My huband s very good my inlaws r using him as a money machine he is spending everything for them but they r not thinking of us they are spending lavishly. manasula nimathiye ella always in house some prb due to sister in law also what to do to get rid of this? What pariharam we hv to do to lead a happy life.

3.when will we buy own house? Any pariharam is required to get own house ASAP?

4. Im on maternity leave can i join in the same company or shall i try out becoz lot of prb in this comapny

5.My husband has very good exp but he is waiting for promotion for more than 3 yrs can he get in same company or we should try outside?

Expecting your reply

Thanks in Advance

5. reddishmoon

reddishmoon Senior IL'ite

Thanks and after reading this, I was very happy that there are chances that i can be very rich.
    Can you please tell me how will be this year for me?
    How is my married life and how many children will i have?

What does Rajayoga mean sir?

Thanks a lot Sir in advance.

My Birth details
    24-07-1976
    14.24pm
    Jaipur, Rajasthan

Dear Mr. Reddishmoon,

You belong to Leo sign and the 10th lord, lord of profession, ie. Venus is exalted; but placed in the 8th house. The 10th lord, going to the 8th house is not good, which may likely to give worries, failures or breaks. However, this 8th house is 11th house form the 10th house, ie. house of property. Hence, there are every chances that you will get profit; inspite of the set backs. In your case, the 2nd and 11th lord, lords of self earned income and profit are in the 10th house, house of profession. Notable interesting fact is that in the 9th house, house of Dharma, the Lagna Lord Sun and also the 5th Lord Jupiter are in conunction, causing a powerful Rajayoga and normally the combination of two Raja Grahas, viz. Sun and Jupiter will make one as a richest one. Hence, there are possibilities that you will become a richest one.

regards

6. ssahasra

ssahasra New IL'ite

Sir,

Please see my sisters chart and tell how her marital life will be.
    We have one proposal and we have already fixed the engagement mid of this month , but now we are hearing the groom has health problems and groom's parents have hide it from our family. we are in confused state whether to proceed this marriage or not .Please advice.

Please see my sister chart

Sister:
    DOB : 25-oct-1987
    Time: 07:22 AM
    POB-POllachi

Groom
    DOB :01-may-1982
    time : 11-35 PM( night)
    POB-Dindigul
    Thank you sir

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Ssahasra,

I think U hv already sought some astrological consultations for ur sister; for which I hv replied also.

Now the issue raised by you is a very sensitive one. Normally, I do not look into the health issues in the charts for various reasons.

if you and your parents have doubt about health of the boy, it can be openly got clarified with the boy's parents and in case, if they are not willing to share the information, it is better to drop the proposal; because having some doubts of any nature with the probably groom, it is always to simply drop the same or otherwise, you all will be spoiling the life of the girl.

According to the chart of the girl, she does not have any major dosha; whereas the boy has Rahu in the 7th house, 7th lord has gone 6th house and the placement of Saturn and Mars in the 10th house, generally in the chart of a male is not good.

So, don't delay the issue and try to take a decision in the interest of your sister.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

9. Pragaspathy

Dear mrs. Meenu,

You hv mentioned Date of birth of your husband as 16th Sept 1974 - 12.30 AM. After 12 in the mid night, the next day gets started. So please confirm whether he was born on the early morning of 16th or 17th. On receipt of clarification, I shall send my reply.

regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Rhodo,

First let me clarify you regarding the Sarpa Dosha mentioned by you.

According to Mr. Sri Ponnaluru Srinivasa Gargaya, renowned Astrologer from A.P., he has narrated the possible combinations for Naga Dosha - this was downloaded by me from one of the web sites or from Yagoo Astrology Group:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Some important combinations for Naga Dosha or Sarpa Dosha are:

1) When Rahu is in Mesha or Vrischika
    2) From Janma Lagna, the fifth house is called Santana Sthana (children).If Shani is in Santhana Sthana (5th house from janma lagna).
    3) Guru – Kuja in conjunction
    4) Guru – Rahu in conjunction
    5) If Rahu is in fifth house and is aspected (seen) by Kuja from anywhere.
    6) In kanya rashi, if Kuja and Shukra are in conjunction.
    7) In karkataka rashi, if Kuja and Shukra are in conjunction.
    8) In Makara rashi, if Kuja and Shukra are in conjunction.
    9) In Meena rashi, if Kuja and Shukra are in conjunction.
    10) Mainly Shani – Kuja conjunction in any rashi will have some effects or the other and even when both planets are aspecting each other.
    11) Santhana sthana adipathi is a planet. This planet (5th house adipathi) when in conjunction with Rahu in any house of a horoscope.
    12) If Shani is in fifth house which is Santana Sthana (children) along with Moon
    13) If Shani is in fifth house.
    14) If kuja is not aspecting Rahu but is in conjunction with Rahu.
    15) If kuja is aspecting Shukra
    All the avayogas (non-yogas) are classified under one title called Nagadoshas.

Naga means absence. Everything in life should happen at certain time but when it doesn't happen is called NAGADOSHAM. It effects our life in every aspect. Some important aspects in life won't be successful and have breaks or sometimes it never happens at all is called Naga dosham

Nagadosha effects are always bad.

How does these Nagdoshas effect us?

1) One children: Late marriages would obviously lead to late children.
    2) Misunderstands between couples.
    3) Cancellation of marriages just before days.
    4) Divorce among couples.
    5) Spouse (husband or wife) killings.
    6) Murders.
    7) Children grow up to be useless
    8) Multiple abortions.
    9) Baby dies after delivery.
    10) Baby born handicapped.
    11) Mentally restarted children are born. And be restarted after growing older as well. Sometimes even after growing up to be as old as 40 to 50yrs,they can't even go to toilet because they don't know anything. Parents would be serving them
    12) People who are crorepathi spend their money like camphor.
    13) People who has lots of property but doesn't have any money in hand which leads them to make debt. They can't repay the debt and inturn have to face court problems.
    14) Sexual transmitted diseases like Aids, Ganaria, Syphilis.
    15) Branthi rogalu (Imaginary deseases)
    16) Children leave their homes without informing.
    17) Second marriage and third marriage yogas etc etc etc

However, the readers are all advised that they should not come to any pre-matured conclusion that if such combination exists in their birth charts or their spouse or children or their blood relations will lead to any adverse effect. In Astrology, everything related to the placement of planes, aspect and conjunction- which will vary the nature of results.

It is better to have the remedial measures done for Navagraha, especially for the planets affecting in the houses concerned either at Lord Shiva Temple, where Navagraha exists or Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy.

As far as your chart is considered, the Jupiter is in conjunction with the Rahu and also the 5th lord Sun (you belong to Aries Ascendant) is in conjunction with Rahu in the same ninth house. Ninth house is the house of fortune; normally nodes, i.e. Rahu or Ketu are not welcome in this house. May be your Astrologer might have told of Sarpa Dosha due to the above combination. I think u r in abroad and on your next visit to India, you can try to do the remedial measures for this Naga dosha.

Regarding the problem with your finance, normally, the 7th lord going to 8th house and associated with the 8th lord is not at all good for marital harmony. As I said you belong to Aries Ascendant, 7th house happens to be Libra, owned by Venus and the house 7th house lord Venus has gone to 8th house and associated with the 8th house lord Mars, in Scorpio, which is one of the main reasons for marital disharmony.

Regarding the profession, the period between 18th April, 2012 and 03rd May, 2012 is highly supportive, according to the transit planets and even the running dasa is also highly supportive during this period.
    Any sincere attempts, prior to this period, will yield beneficial results.

Regards.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->