Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi Priya,

Nice of you to break your silence. Hope to see you here more often. I presume you are still single. Do tell us more about yourself you interests etc....
    We have a very active games forum with every game you can think of.... Have fun there. Do you Blog? Then do visit the blog section and if you would like to have a blog then Private message Induslady for the same.

Vandhana

Hello G,
    Welcome. And we do hope you will contribute a lot here. Do tell us how long you have been living in Switzerland and how it is living there? Please do start taking part actively in our forums and Blog sections.

Vandhana

Hello Geeta,
    Welcome to IL. Now that you are here, you can make friends the world over in this online community. Yes it is difficult to make friends here. Am sure you must be having a wonderful time with your grandkids. Are there any Indian community center near by to your place? You have a nice range of interest. We do have a games forum with multiples games there, do join the fun. We also have a Blog section and if you do some writing of your own do get your own blog by Private messaging Induslady for access. Hope to see you actively posting in all the forums. Am sure a lot of new mom here in IL can benefit from your years of wisdom and guidence, especially when they are so far away from home and need to go it alone here.

Vandhana

Hi Logeswari,

Welcome. Nice to know your interests. We have a really nice Hobbies and Crafts section here in IL. For you to learn, or post your work.... Please do get active here soon.

Vandhana

2. GeetaBalakrishnan

GeetaBalakrishnan New IL'ite

Thank you, Vandana. It was nice to have you welcome me. How do I get on the game forum ? and a lot of times, I am not sure how to post a reply and have to hunt for it. Thanks. Geeta

3. priyavijay143

priyavijay143 New IL'ite

Happy New Year

Dear all,

First I WIsh All Happy New Year.

This is my First Post...

about Me i the Next.........

Bye

Priyavijay

4. Macadamia

Macadamia Senior IL'ite

H'lo!

H'lo all

I'm Mia, an Indian currently in Tennessee
    Thanx for letting me in ;)

5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Re: H'lo!

Dear Mia,

Welcome to the IL family.

Wish you a great stay here and that you have a wonderful time with this huge and varied family.

Warm regards
    Roopa.

6. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Re: H'lo!

Hi Mia ma'am

:welcome to IL!

Happy 2008..

Regards
    Meena

7. Ramamani

Ramamani New IL'ite

Re: Happy New Year

Hi All,

Happy new year to you all,

This is my firm mail in this site.

I am very happy to join with you all. I want to share all my feelings with you.
    Thank you

Ramamani.

8. jijilafolle

jijilafolle Guest

a place for a new member?

Hi I'm a new member here... That's a very interesting website... My name is jihane moroccan married to indian and mother of a 18 month little boy... Currently living in uae...Hope this won't be my last post

9. DudeWithAttitude

DudeWithAttitude New IL'ite

Can a guy survive here?

Hi All, I am a guy - wasnt sure if there were any boys around, but still wanted to venture and see as I find a lot of useful information and knowledge here, I am hoping to learn something new and also be able to share my experiences with you all.

More about myself .. coming soon!

10. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Welcome JijilaFolle
    Welcome to Indusladies, Feel free to pitch in any forum of your interest. Once you read some therads, you cannot help but reply and add.

DudeWithAttitude,

Yes a guy can survive here too. There are some , if not many Men here. You are most welcome to go through which ever forum interests you. There is single's world, Writer's den, Snippet of everyday life and lot more. Pick what you like and plunge right into it.

Thanks,
    Ria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.